Intuitive Surgical Careers
Payroll & Benefits administrator - Switzerland
Primary Location: Switzerland-Vaud
Requisition ID: 190271
Process the entire payroll cycle, from data collection to final approval for multiple countries ensuring accurate and timely processing of employee changes.
Prepare month-end payroll relate journal entries for all the payroll runs. Perform end-month close (GL entry file) for employee payrolls (in liaison with the provider) and all payroll related accruals.
Ensure return and filing of all required documents with local third parties.
- Ensure annual declarations are filled timely and accurately by local outsourced payroll providers
- Employee life cycle payroll related administration activities
On-boarding/off-boarding process: on time employees’ announcements to local authorities, insurances, pension funds...
In charge of submitting the work permit and family allowances application
In charge of processing the insurances & pensions registrations and the daily declarations related to sickness, accident and other absences
Control vacation and time-off rules are respected in all countries, ensure accuracy of absence data for payroll processing
Answer employees questions related to absences, insurances and pension
Primary point of contact for employees’ questions related to payroll including social insurance, pension, tax, absence
Participate to payroll/Finance projects upon request
- 5 years’ experience in a payroll function within multinational work environment
- Understanding and experience in managing complex payroll process in a multi country environment or in a company providing service to multiple customers
- Experience working with / managing external partners, e.g. payroll provider would be an asset
- Figures oriented, exceptional attention to details
- Ability to work independently and across teams whilst keeping open communication with key stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Highly customer-focused approach and developed analytical skills with positive “can-do” attitude.
- Fluent in English, French and German.
- Proven knowledge of Windows Office especially in Excel