Intuitive Surgical Careers
Future Opportunity- Senior Sales Recruiter- Remote Work Location
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Requisition ID: 190232
- Set expectations and consult with hiring managers regarding the staffing process and responsibilities.
- Probe to understand key requirements and partner with assigned Sourcer to develop sourcing strategies to ensure strong candidate flow.
- Screen candidates to assess skill and culture fit in order to ensure candidates who interview at Intuitive Surgical are well qualified.
Build strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure a smooth recruiting process and consult with them regarding staffing best practices, trends, issues and challenges.
- Develop relationships with senior Sales leadership in the assigned region to drive alignment to Sales hiring objectives.
- Negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate.
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to Intuitive Surgical’s recruitment efforts.
- Provide regular HR and management reporting as required.
Competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience. In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must possess:
- A minimum of eight years of recruiting or related experience with at least two to three years in a corporate environment.
- Agency or search firm recruiting experience preferred.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Experience hiring for Sales positions.
- Medical device industry experience preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully manage customer relationships.
- Strong consultative skills and negotiation skills required.
- Passion for improving the customer experience for hiring managers, candidates, and new hires.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Flexibility to meet changing business requirements.
- A proactive approach and responsiveness are critical.
- Experience working with an automated Applicant Tracking System.