Intuitive Surgical Careers
Senior Genesis Trainer - California
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 190174
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
The Senior Genesis Trainer (SGT) will lead hospital site observation and training designed to identify opportunities to implement da Vinci surgery best practice solutions in standardization, OR efficiency, staff training, cost containment, and access management. (S)He will engage with Hospital Executives and Leadership teams on leadership and communication strategies to manage surgical service lines to ensure clinical and administrative teams are equipped to successfully establish and manage sustainable da Vinci Surgery programs.
- In collaboration with sales team defines Genesis agenda for their region: prioritizes mandates and plans delivery of Genesis resources Conduct Genesis program initiatives with strategically targeted customers
- Manage complex customer events involving multi-departmental collaboration and multi-faceted solutions
- Lead departmental and cross-functional projects to develop or improve Genesis processes, deliverables, and other material Collaborate with internal / external stakeholders to define, measure, and optimize the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of Genesis programs
- Provide consulting services to deliver value to the customer Promote collaboration with Genesis teammates to establish and achieve Genesis implementation goals
- Onboard, coach, and mentor new and existing team members Participate in the training on and launch of new products and/or procedures
- Become a subject matter expert and trusted client advisor for Genesis
Program Pillars: Leadership, Communication, Task Overlap, and Standardization.
Skills / Job Requirements:
- B.S./B.A. degree preferred or equivalent clinical/medical degree or experience
- 6 years of documented professional experience in healthcare/hospital management, either in BTB sales capacity or management role within hospital
- Business acumen – ability to function in an executive business environment and understand the business needs of the OR
- Solid expertise and experience in delivery consulting services to deliver value to the customer
- Communication – ability to deliver consistent and effective communication across organizational levels
- Trainability – demonstrated commitment to customer and peer training, specifically related to advanced technology within a clinical environment
- Customer success focus – ability to discover and understand customer needs, engage and inspire customers to adopt new and effective solutions
- Master complexity – ability to plan, organize, and oversee highly complex and strategic assignments involving multiple teams and individuals
- Interdependent partnering – demonstrated record/examples promoting collaborative exchange and driving results through others with high communication
- Ability to travel up to 50 - 70%
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.