Intuitive Surgical Careers
Primary Location: Mexico-Baja California
Requisition ID: 190107
Determine and analyze trends for equipment performance and define and implement improvement.
Perform installation, repair and upkeep services for a variety of equipment either in the fields of mechanics and electronics.
- Design equipment service strategies, procedures and methods;
- Carry out routine scheduled equipment service and responding to equipment faults;
- Diagnose breakdown problems;
- Fit, design and integrate new equipment/component and make sure equipment is working correctly;
- Seek for better and more suitable technologies for improving production processes.
- Perform IQOQPQ for equipment being installed in the facilities.
- Manage Equipment service database for scheduling service and repairs as well as manuals and procedures to be executed for such service and repairs.
- Perform quality inspection on equipment service jobs.
- Control equipment service tools as well as costs.
- Deal with emergency/unscheduled problems and repairs of equipment.
- ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns
Perform other duties as required.
Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or similar.
Good analytical and problem solving skills.
English 85% read, written and spoken.
Machining experience a plus.
Demonstrated mechanical electronics aptitude.
Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting complex electronic/mechanical equipment.
Blueprint reading and interpretation is a must.
Knowledge and experience in use of special mechanical, electronics and measuring equipment.
PLC programming, vision systems experience.
Experience with Microsoft Office programs.