Intuitive Surgical Careers
Credit and Collections Analyst
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-US-GA-Norcross
Requisition ID: 190070
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
If you exemplify our values and want to be part of Company that is really passionate about providing value for the patients and customers we serve, this is the role for you.
Primary Focus of Position:
The Credit & Collections Analyst will be responsible for managing the daily collection, credit risk evaluation, and providing customer service to internal and external clients while adhering to corporate policies and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Obtain, review and analyze financial data of new and existing customers.
• Recommend credit limits for customers based on financial data and D&B report
• Collect outstanding balances for customer accounts
• Review all new orders for credit and hold orders as necessary
• Monitor and ensure credit limits assigned to existing customers are reasonable and supportable
• Make credit decisions and minimize bad debt write-offs
• Maintain strong, effective working relationships with the customers & the sales operations groups
• Identify repeated billing issues and work closely with the appropriate areas for resolution.
• Work closely with the sales operation group in order to resolve customer disputes and clear outstanding receivables
• Maintaining a communication flow with management to ensure appropriate escalation steps are taken when problems arise• Provide reports on customer accounts as needed
Skills and Experience:
• Strong knowledge and experience with analyzing financials for credit worthiness
• Strong knowledge and understanding of credit & collections policies, procedures & strategies.
• Strong analytical and reconciliation skills
• Solid understanding of root cause analysis and process improvement concepts.
• Good negotiation skills
• Able to communicate with Executive Management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organization skills with ability to prioritize multiple competing activities
• Proficiency with of MS Office applications and experience with SAP
• BS Degree in Business or Accounting with 3 years of credit &collections experience
• High energy and a positive attitude
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.