Intuitive Surgical Careers
Senior Manager International Tax Operations
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 190069
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
This role will be the lead role in managing tax compliance and tax provision activities arising from Intuitive’s international operations, including transfer pricing.
Qualifications• Manage foreign tax compliance and foreign tax provision processes• Prepare, review and file country-by-country reports and related transfer pricing compliance• Responsible for foreign entities’ US tax reporting• Collaborate with Corporate Accounting and FP&A in managing legal entity forecast process and support effective tax rate (“ETR”) forecast• Prepare modeling for tax planning and M&A transactions• Partner with other members of the Tax team and the accounting/finance teams to manage intercompany transactions and assist in maintaining control and consistency of the transfer pricing process across Intuitive’s operations• Support implementing, monitoring and maintaining global transfer pricing policies• Assist in economic and financial analysis on transfer pricing aspects of business expansion and M&A• Prepare FIN48 analysis related to foreign income tax and transfer pricing positions• Monitor and establish foreign reporting requirements for new entities and changes to current structures• Assist International Tax Planning & Tax Controversy teams in various projects and requests
• A minimum of 10 years of international tax compliance, tax provision, and transfer pricing experience, preferably with combined experience from accounting firm and a large corporation with multinational entities and significant cross-border transactions
• CPA license and Bachelor’s degree required.
• Excellent data management skills, including strong Excel, SAP, Hyperion and Tableau skills. Alteryx, and other tax technology skills strongly encouraged a plus.
• Strong tax research and organization skills
• Experience in a high-growth, international environment required
• Ability to develop and sustain relationships internally and cross-functionally
• Ability to work independently
• Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.