Intuitive Surgical Careers
Associate Production Controller
Primary Location: United States-Mississippi-US-MS-Southaven
Requisition ID: 190009
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
Provide leadership, technical and administrative review of transactional accuracy including mentoring for all operations teams performing transactions in the ERP business system.
Develop and maintain reporting tools, standard operating procedures and training materials that will support ongoing process improvement process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for review and understanding of all process variations used in the facility
• Responsible for review of correct set up and utilization of work orders
• Effectively use ERP system transactions as they were designed for different processes and work order types
• In depth understanding of ERP transactions and their impact on cost tracking
• Responsible for review and release of production orders to the production floor
• Responsible all goods movement related transactions into work orders – GI/GR
• Assumes shared responsibility for the inventory accuracy
• Responsible for monthly reviews of work orders with Finance Department
• Ensures timely closure of work orders as requested and specified by management
• Provides work order and transactional ERP training and mentoring for production/repair teams
• Identifies and resolves any worker order, transactions, goods movement related issues with IT
• Participates in all work order related testing and UAT
• Provides feedback about incorrect material set up or other material master set up issues to the planning team
• Monitors and report overall work order closure status and accuracy of transaction used for component movements
• Applying Deviations, ECO redlines, and routing changes, as authorized and intended by the Agile Automated Change Control System (ACCS).
(Competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience.) In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must have:
• Bachelor degree and minimum 3 years’ related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience• Understanding of Production Planning, Materials management, RMA processing, and Quality & Regulatory Affairs• Prior work experience with a medical equipment manufacturer is desirable• Understanding/experience with Business Information Systems (i.e. SAP, Clarify, Agile) and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite of applications• Able to work independently in a fast paced environment with little supervision• Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills• Proven ability to manage projects
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.