Intuitive Surgical Careers
Financial Analyst Global Corporate Marketing
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 183627
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
This role will be responsible for providing economic decision support, data analysis, expense management, and financial planning to support Global Corporate Marketing .
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Create financial models and what-if scenarios to enable decisions on pricing, M&A activity, and enterprise marketing initiatives
• Build dashboards for Marketing and Finance executives to measure goals and report KPIs
• Support annual and quarterly executive strategic offsites with ad hoc quantitative analysis for the SVP of Marketing and VP Corporate Controller
• Analyze product sales, customer usage patterns, and surgical procedures trends from our SQL server data warehouse to drive quantitative business insights
• Review and approve operating expenses while ensuring that they are within planned budget
• Drive month-end close, quarterly expense forecasting, and annual budget planning
• 2-5 years of Finance, Data Analytics, or Marketing Analytics professional experience
• Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or related discipline
• Exceptionally strong Excel modeling and SQL querying skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Fast, high quality execution of quantitative work with attention to detail
• Interest and ability to learn multiple software tools including Tableau, Airflow
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.