Intuitive Surgical Careers
Manager, EMEA Distributor Field Service - EU Based
Primary Location: Belgium
Requisition ID: 183601
- Ensure Distributor Service Contract Obligations and commitments are met and adhered to; (Preventive Maintenance, Upgrades, Customer Complaints, etc)
- Work with Distributor management in creation of value based Service Offerings.
- Manage escalated business, which includes but not limited to; Call Management, Resource dispatch, problem accounts, and establishment of priorities.
- Evaluate Distributor Consignment parts inventory levels & quarterly physical inventory count.
- Drive timely resolution of distributor field service issues and closure of Customer Communications.
- Conduct English proficiency screening for all new hire DFE’s in the EMEA Region.
- Quarterly Distributor Scorecard Report and conduct distributor conference calls.
- Ensure Distributor FE’s are appropriately trained, drive distributor compliance to ETR’s
- Monitor staffing requirements to ensure Territorial resources are in place to effectively support and resolve Field Service issues
- Drive Compliance of Distributor FE documentation; SAP Service Requests & Distributor Service Orders, Parts returned in a timely manner, etc.
- Work closely with Sales Organization to ensure distributor expectations are met
- Drive improvements of service processes and efficiencies
- Prepare and distribute Quarterly Distributor Scorecards to distributor management team
- Work closely with Regulatory and Quality Compliance to insure Distributors are in-compliance on all service related activities
- 4 year degree in Electronics or Biomedical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years field experience working as a field service representative with 3 years as a manager/supervisor in the medical industry
- Familiarity of O.R. protocols, anatomic terminology and knowledge a plus
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change without losing focus of priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Need excellent knowledge of English language
- Strong initiative in decision making and assumptions of responsibilities
- Base knowledge of computers and standard software applications
- Willing to travel up to 50% - 75%; both domestic & international travel required