Intuitive Surgical Careers
Administrative Coordinator Marketing
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 183594
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
The Administrative Coordinator/Assistant provides broad administrative site support needed on the day-to-day activities and duties to the Executive Assistant of Marketing, Corporate Communications, Global Public Affairs, and the Sales Commercial Organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support for meetings and training as needed including room set-up, materials, refreshments/meals and logistics
• Assist with setting up departmental meetings
• Coordinate travel requests (may include booking flights, hotel and ground accommodations)
• Create, submit and manage expense reports
• Provide data entry and project support to departments as assigned
• Processes various forms related to documenting activities of functional area
• Process purchase orders, honorariums, expense reimbursement
• Mailing of packages/FedEx
• Run errands organizing administrative area
• Maintain professional appearance of copy areas and supply room
• Order office supplies
• Stock fridges and snacks for meetings
• Filing of confidential documents
• Assembly of board documents
• Printing of materials, copying, pick up mail, shredding
• Support department assistants as needed
• Assist in ad-hoc projects or other duties as needed. Additional assignments may be found in various functional areas.
SCOPE: Uses professional concepts; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
• JOB COMPLEXITY: Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• INTERACTION: Ability to build external and internal relationships.
• SUPERVISION: Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
• EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
Competency Requirements: (Competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience.) In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must:
• At least 2 year experience (or equivalent) in an administrative capacity. Preferably at a technology company with high customer service focus
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Maintain high work ethic and confidentiality
• Solid computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and complete projects expediently
• Effectively manage multiple tasks in a professional manner
• Effective communication skills including oral, written and interpersonal
• Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills
• Solid problem solving and analytical skills
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.