Intuitive Surgical Careers
Senior Business Analyst, IT Business Applications
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 183544
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of this Position:
This position has the responsibility to operate as a partner and trusted advisor for the worldwide Sales and Marketing business constituents for technology enabled business solutions. Will lead the system design and implementation of solutions for the worldwide Service & Secondary Markets organization.
This position reports to Senior Manager IT Business Applications. The primary responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Implement new and enhance existing functionality including articulating requirements and translating them to effective solutions in SAP and related applications
• Work with stakeholders including Managers/Directors and VPs to define business systems requirements for new technology implementations.
• Work with project teams to design enterprise application solutions to business problems with deep cross functional impact and provide design leadership to other team members
• Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to achieve business goals in creative and effective ways.
• Exercise independent judgment and discretion in solving complex business problems and coaches /mentors other team members with design leadership to achieve organizational goals
• Interface on a day to day basis with other analysts, business users, super users and IT team members to support business operations and drive change management
• Perform configuration /system changes to meet business requirements as needed.
• Ensure solution design on SAP platform integrates well with the integrated systems and coordinate changes accordingly with larger IT team
• Lead cross-functional meetings as part of requirements gathering, driving projects or providing status updates on various projects
• Facilitate change management and transition to future state working with various stakeholders
• Analyze impact of changes to the corporate application landscape
• Identify, and participate in prioritization of business capabilities and act as a catalyst for building mature processes.
• Navigate through ISI’s Project Management Methodology and standards to deliver business needs in an agile manner.
Competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience. In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must:
1. Bachelor's or undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
2. 8-12 years of experience in supporting Order Management and Customer Service Business Functions.
3. Supporting users in a medical device company desirable
4. Possess a strong business and customer/client focus.
5. Experience and knowledge of SAP ECC & CRM integration.
6. Ability to interact and influence variety of users and senior management.
7. Ability to work independently and manage projects independently.
8. Ability to work directly with and manage consultants.
9. Experience with deep understanding of IT Applications and Technology
10. Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
11. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
12. Very strong collaboration, negotiation, and influence capability required
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.