Intuitive Surgical Careers
Head of Investor Relations
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 183486
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary function of position: As Head of Investor Relations, this position is the primary point of contact between Intutive and the financial/investment community, including sell-side analysts, owners, and other potential investors.
Job Description: The Head of Investor Relations is responsible for:
• Coordinating and participating in quarterly earnings calls, investor conferences, and investor group meetings at our Sunnyvale, CA headquarters.
• Representing Intuitive at certain trade show events.
• Maintaining our investor website, investor presentation, and Q&A.
• Responding to IR email and phone calls.
• Supporting SEC filings and financial press releases – Business commentary
• Coordinating corporate messaging with executives and global public affairs team
• Responding to news and events.
• Supervising direct IR staff and administrative staff (shared).
• Clear, accurate, and consistent communicator
• Expert in financial modeling and business valuation methodology
• Deep understanding of the medical device commercial and financial markets
• 12+ Years Business/Finance experience, MBA
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.