Intuitive Surgical Careers
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-US-GA-Norcross
Requisition ID: 183375
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
The Contract Negotiator will perform a full spectrum of contracts administration tasks including drafting, negotiation and administration of commercial contracts in a high pressure environment under tight deadlines. The Contract Negotiator will negotiate contractual terms and conditions with customers and/or partners to ensure company and legal compliance in the sales of Intuitive’s products and services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for drafting, reviewing, and negotiating sales, license and service agreements
• Establish business relationships with customers and/or partners
• Analyze agreements to ensure compliance with company policy, government regulations, revenue recognition requirements, and other requirements
• Draft training, proctoring, consulting and other miscellaneous agreements
• Interact directly with administrators, purchasing personnel and attorneys representing Intuitive’s customers and distributors
• Work closely with Intuitive’s Legal, Sales, Customer Service, Accounting, and Logistics teams on the system sales process
• Juris Doctorate Min. 3 years prior experience negotiating contracts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive and ability to work independently
• Working knowledge of standard legal terms and conditions
• Preferred prior experience with license agreements and/or sales agreements
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.