Intuitive Surgical Careers
Senior Program Manager – S&OP Implementation
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 183337
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for planning and execution of complex cross-functional projects associated with driving scalability in Manufacturing Operations. Projects will be global in nature and will span a broad range from implementation of new software systems, facility expansion, scale up for product launch, integration of acquisitions etc. Initial responsibility will be implementation of software tools for Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP).
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop roadmaps for major transformational programs
• Gain cross-functional alignment on strategies, goals, resources and timelines. Cross-functional teams include Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT, Engineering, Quality, Regulatory, Compliance, Service, Customer Service, and other Business Units.
• Create and maintain project schedules
• Provide input for budgets and monitor performance to budgets
• Ensure compliance to internal business and quality system requirements and to external regulatory standards
• Establish program governance structure
• Organize and lead core team and executive steering committee meetings
• Provide clear communication to the organization on project status, critical path, as well as potential areas of risk
• Drive resolution of constraints, conflicts and other challenges that could impact timely and successful execution of projects
• Drive prioritization of activities to ensure optimal utilization of resources
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Comfortable with all aspects of Manufacturing Operations including Planning, Production, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Facilities, Logistics, Inventory etc.
• Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) experience strongly desired
• Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful with the ability to deal with conflict and drive to solution
• Proven ability to lead, influence and work well at all levels of an organization and in a cross functional team environment
• Ability to handle ambiguity effectively and oversee multiple projects at once
• Requires knowledge of Engineering, Manufacturing Operations strategy and business management
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, set actionable goals and drive metrics and execution
• Minimum 8 years of experience involved in leading major cross-functional projects in Manufacturing Operations
• Medical device experience desired
• Experience with supervising people desired
• Certification in project management (PMP) desired
• BS or equivalent work experience
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.