Intuitive Surgical Careers
da Vinci Commercial Learning Systems Coordinator
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-US-GA-Norcross
Requisition ID: 183298
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Position’s Objective and Summary:
The Commercial Learning System Coordinator assists with the coordination, maintenance and overall management of the Commercial Learning da Vinci system platforms, Instruments & Accessories and Advanced Technologies. The Commercial Learning System Coordinator is responsible for system set-up and take-down, system troubleshooting, and overall logistics to ensure delivery of high quality Global Commercial Learning programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate technical and sales workshop set-up for all Commercial Learning programs
• Maintain and order inventory of da Vinci Systems and I&A while managing spend
• Manage sales requests of da Vinci Systems & I&A
• Maintain organization and status log of all Commercial Learning systems and I&A assets (i.e. location status, system repairs/tickets, inventory levels for I&A).
• Manage system loaners in collaboration with Manufacturing
• Maintain Field Service Engineer certification to manage system maintenance and troubleshooting of all Commercial Learning da Vinci Systems and &A
• Manage maintenance and process of building Demo Rooms of da Vinci Systems and I&A
• B.S./B.A. degree preferred
• Laboratory technician/specialist or equivalent
• Proven ability to effectively communicate verbally and written
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Highly organized and able to operate independently
• Coordination and logistical experience preferred
• Must be able to lift and push 50 lbs
• Knowledge of the operating room and associated processes preferred
• Knowledge of surgical/laboratory terminology, equipment, materials and procedures as well as the fundamental laboratory methods relating to surgery
• Must have flexible hours and the ability to work over time if necessary
• Must have a reliable cell phone device to be reached and quick to respond
• Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.