Intuitive Surgical Careers
Manager, Contract Administration
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-US-GA-Norcross
Requisition ID: 182426
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
The Manager of Contract Administration will work closely with the Director, Contracts Administration and Operations and the Director Contracts Administration to develop the team, drive execution, and elevate the level of commercial and legal expertise around tendering and contracting.
The Manager of Contract Administration negotiates contractual terms and conditions with customers and/or partners to ensure company and legal compliance in the sales of Intuitive’s products and services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Build strong relationships with key partners primarily Sales, Legal, Logistics and Customer ServiceQualifications
• Optimize contract processes and procedures to increase quality and efficiency on system sales
• Consult on key points of tendering law and commercial best practice
• Responsible for drafting, reviewing, and negotiating sales contracts that establish business relationships with customers and/or partners
• Analyze contracts to ensure compliance to company policy, government regulations, revenue recognition requirements, and other requirements
• Draft training, proctoring and consulting agreements
• Interact directly with administrators, purchasing personnel and attorneys representing our customers
• Lead a small team of Contract Negotiators, recruit, set objectives, lead performance and salary reviews, share expertise and coach team members.
Required Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• JD preferred or equivalent experience
• 5+ years prior experience as a manager and negotiating contracts
• Demonstrated knowledge of standard legal terms and conditions
• Demonstrated success with sales and commercial agreements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to convince/persuade top management
• Self-starter with the ability and energy to shape a team
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.