Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position
The Manager of Planning Operations, Data Analytics, and Reporting will be responsible for Spatial Data Governance and Accuracy, Space Planning Operations Roadmap, and Global Space Planning Dashboards used to manage our KPIs and future space needs. This role is vital to the success of the Global Space Planning team so we can quickly understand our space constraints and proactively plan for future space needs as Intuitive continues to grow.
You will be responsible for data and reporting based on spatial data. You will be leading a team to streamline operations, drive visibility into our real estate portfolio and KPIs.
You will work with cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design, and develop data visualizations, audit cadences and processes to be used to drive operational efficiencies and accountability. You will be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
In this role, you will:
- Lead a team to manage, analyze, and report on operations and metrics.
- Support the improvement of day-to-day operations for the Global Space Planning team
- Drive a program to measure and analyze data accuracy across platforms.
- Facilitate work across different teams to incorporate utilization and other data needed for Global Space Planning.
- Own data governance and create policies around Spatial Data for set-up, maintenance, and controls to reduce errors and improve accuracy.
- Own Project Roadmap for Archibus (IWMS). Collect requirements, document needs, and work cross-functionally with IT to implement enhancements to the tool.
- Design, develop, and implement intuitive dashboards designed for easy consumption by business stakeholders.
- Provide clear communication to the team on project status, critical path, and any dependencies.
- Drive change management in Space Operations as it pertains to data management and governance.
- Use workplace design standards to analyze our facility portfolio and benchmark it to industry standards.
- Build relationships across Intuitive to understand data best practices.
- Maintain real-time and up-to-date space data and utilization for our Global Portfolio.
- Responsible for data analytics and coordination with finance teams to develop space utilization metrics.
- Work in tandem with occupancy planners to develop the data needed for scenario planning and analyzing workplace data.
- Manage and coach third-party execution of space planning tasks and report on productivity.
- Execute specified segments of a project; understand objectives, identify resources, meet set timelines, communicate results, and present deliverables for the identified segment.
- Maintain Global Space Planning Operations playbooks and trainings as processes evolve and are enhanced.
- Create process maps and identify critical success factors; use data/metrics to measure the risk within the process and the impact of controls on the process opportunities; evaluate the effectiveness of controls; identify sustainable solutions to fix breakdowns.
- Facilitate feedback, critical conversations, coaching, and development planning for their team.
- Ensures visibility and resolution of planning operational challenges.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Tableau (Prep), Archibus, Smartsheets, Snowflake, SQL, Visio.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, operations, and facility management is preferred.
- Prior work in product management and technology implementations in business operations
- Prior audit and/or process improvement experience is a plus
- Ability to communicate with executive management
- Demonstrated leadership attributes
- Experience in developing talent and promoting environments allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
- Strong Problem-solving and general analytical skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and prioritize work.
- Proven ability to lead, influence, and work well at all levels of an organization and in a cross-functional team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, set actionable goals, and drive metrics and execution.
- Highly effective communication skills - writing and speaking skills through written proposals, meeting facilitation, and oral presentations.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment, taking a leadership role and dealing with ambiguity effectively.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who do not reside, or plan to reside, in Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, or Tennessee.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay, incentives, benefits, and equity. It would not be typical for someone to be hired at the top end of range for the role, as actual pay will be determined based on several factors, including experience, skills, and qualifications. The target salary ranges are listed.
Base Salary Range Region 1: $141,400 USD - $203,400 USD
Base Salary Range Region 2: $120,100 USD - $172,900 USD
Workplace Type: Purposeful Onsite - This job requires being onsite for leader-defined events and activities which could be monthly/annually. Onsite frequency may increase based on business need.