Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
Intern will report to the Business Application PMO Organization.
Support senior program managers across the entire project lifecycle to deliver on critical programs for Intuitive Business Applications IT initiatives.
Work with various project, product teams to propose creative solutions in Smartsheet Project Execution solution, and build a bold vision for task automation driven project management
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Keep all stakeholder aligned by preparing and communicating project status report after analyzing risks, issues, schedule, and cost variance of the program or projects
- Prepare project performance analytics by reviewing system generated dashboards, identify, and publish key messages backed with data points
- Participate in project meetings and propose improvements if necessary
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information
- Review current projects and coordinate with team members to demonstrate
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails
University Hiring Program Eligibility Requirements:
- University Enrollment: Must be currently enrolled in and returning to an accredited degree-seeking academic program in the Fall.
- Internship Work Period: Must be available to work full-time (approximately 40 hours per week) during a 10-12 week period starting May or June. Specific start dates are shared during the recruiting process.
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- Current enrollment in a Business, Analytics, Information Systems or related filed in an accredited Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree program
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to and willingness to work cross functionally with other internal teams
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to present and speak in front of professionals
- Technical or communication writing acumen and desire to execute.
- Knowledge of coding or scripting (intermediate skill sufficient)
- Exposure to collaborative tools e.g., Slack, Zoom, WebEx and MS Teams
- Ability to execute in a virtual or remote setting
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay (paid at an hourly rate), benefits, and a housing allowance. It would not be typical for someone to be hired at the top end of range for the role, as actual pay will be determined based on several factors, including relevant skills and experience for this internship, degree-seeking academic program (PhD, Master’s, Bachelor’s, etc), year in school, and location. The hourly rate is prorated against the intern program salaries listed and total program compensation will be based on internship duration.
Base Salary Range Region 1: $55,800 USD - $83,700 USD
Base Salary Range Region 2: $47,500 USD - $71,200 USD
Workplace Type: Set Schedule - This job will be onsite weekly, the percentage of onsite work will be defined by the leader.