At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
*Please note: Candidates must live within or be willing to relocate to the Michigan Area to perform the duties of this role.
Primary Function of Position:
The da Vinci® Clinical Sales Director plays a critical role in building and developing the field sales team within his/her Region. The major responsibilities are to manage the Clinical Sales force and to grow the utilization of their installed base. This will include managing installations within the assigned region and the hiring, training, and development of a dynamic Sales Team
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Recruit, train, and lead a sales team within assigned region
- Develop and implement sales activities to achieve and exceed goals set by Senior Management
- Assist Clinical Sales Manager in negotiating key accounts
- Assist Clinical Sales Manager in closing deals, sales presentations, and organizing territories
- Provide Sales team with new product information or new information on existing products
- Responsible for achievement of sales forecasts and meeting operational budgets
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 8 years sales experience with minimum of two years sales management experience; preference for experience in healthcare or capital sales
- Proven track record in managing and developing a sales force in the healthcare industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%, dependent upon account distribution
- Success in introducing new technologies to the market is a plus
- Knowledge of the Operating Room environment preferred
Compensation and Benefit Information:
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay + commission, benefits and equity. The target pay rate for this position is $372,450.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay + commission, benefits, and equity. The on target earnings for this position are listed.
On Target Earnings Region 1: $382,450 USD
Travel: 50% of the time