Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Intuitive is looking for a highly passionate, creative, and data-driven individual who can provide overarching insights support to the Global Enterprise Technology (GET) teams. This high-visibility role will interact directly with GET functional leadership to ensure KPIs are developed, measured and redefined (as needed) to provide insightful operational information back to the organization. To do this effectively, The Senior Global Enterprise Technology (GET) Business Analyst will need to leverage their technical and analytical skills to make connections between data sets to help business owners understand the impacts they are having to broader organization and financial goals. The Senior GET Business Analyst will also communicate closely with functional and financial colleagues to develop and / or refine processes impacting data collection and curation to ensure the teams can learn from their data and make operational adjustments as needed.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally with GET leadership to refine and develop management and operational metrics intended to accurately and effectively show trends in their results including communicating the value and cost of the functions;
- Prepare quarterly GET Operations Package that clearly and effectively communicates key metrics across the organization with relevant analyses of those results;
- Work with Global Business Services and GET leadership to develop and refine effective quality control processes that yield more accurate and meaningful insights
- Work with contract resources to monitor trends and key metrics, including project plan changes and productivity changes;
- Work with finance business partners to re-establish the cadence and content needed to conduct monthly and quarterly financial reviews of the GET business
- Minimum B.S. in Management Science, Data Science, Business, Economics or a related major
- Strong proficiency in Data analytics, Excel, SQL, tableau, Snowflake, data mining
- Ability to learn the business and share timely and accurate insights
- Strong collaboration mindset with an eagerness to learn from and teach peers across the organization
- Excellent attention to detail, yet flexible in approach
- Self-starter, able to work independently with limited direct supervision
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A minimum 5+ years of experience in data analysis including developing metrics and processes for sharing the results of those metrics
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who do not reside, or plan to reside, in Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, or Tennessee.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay, incentives, benefits, and equity. It would not be typical for someone to be hired at the top end of range for the role, as actual pay will be determined based on several factors, including experience, skills, and qualifications. The target salary ranges are listed.
Base Salary Range Region 1: $150,900 USD - $217,100 USD
Base Salary Range Region 2: $128,200 USD - $184,600 USD
Travel: 10% of the time
Workplace Type: Set Schedule - This job will be onsite weekly, the percentage of onsite work will be defined by the leader.