Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Under the direction of the Manager, Administration, the Administrative Coordinator provides broad administrative support needed for the day-to-day activities of the US Sales Leadership team. This person is responsible for coordinating field meetings and events. This person acts as a liaison between customers, sales representatives/management, and all operating departments to ensure high standards of the organization are met. The successful candidate will continually project a warm, competent, and professional attitude to which all they encounter - both internally and customer facing. This person must be proactive, resourceful, and efficient—always displaying a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for onsite meetings and trainings logistics, such as room set-up, materials, food and beverage, dinner events, etc.
- Coordinate US Sales and Marketing field meetings and events and work closely with travel agents for efficiency
- Assist with planning and on-site execution of annual US Commercial Meeting
- Process purchase orders, honorariums, expense reimbursement and payments on behalf of sales and marketing teams
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of P-card purchases in accordance with purchasing policy and Sunshine Act compliance
- Manage expense reports for VPs
- Coordinate travel requests (may include booking flights, hotel and ground accommodations)
- Mailing of packages/FedEx, supporting VPs and office personnel as needed
- Support department assistants as needed
- Assist in ad-hoc projects or other duties as needed. Additional assignments may be found in various functional areas.
- Scope: Uses professional concepts; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Job Complexity: Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Interaction: Ability to build external and internal relationships.
- Supervision: Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Experience: Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must:
- A minimum 2 year experience (or equivalent) in an administrative capacity, with high customer service focus and event/meeting coordinating is preferred.
- Minimum Bachelors degree preferred
- Maintain high work ethic and confidentiality
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional office procedures and etiquette
- Strong computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and complete projects expediently
- Effectively manage multiple tasks in a professional manner
- Effective communication skills including oral, written and interpersonal
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able/willing to work onsite 2-3 days a week in our Peachtree Corners, GA office
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay, incentives, benefits, and equity. It would not be typical for someone to be hired at the top end of range for the role, as actual pay will be determined based on several factors, including experience, skills, and qualifications. The target salary ranges are listed.
Base Salary Range Region 1: $70,100 USD - $94,900 USD
Base Salary Range Region 2: $59,600 USD - $80,600 USD
Travel: 10% of the time
Workplace Type: Set Schedule - This job will be onsite weekly, the percentage of onsite work will be defined by the leader.