At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The Customer Success Program Manager is responsible for guiding the German speaking customers toward long-term operational success by increasing efficiencies through onboarding, educating on best practices. S/He will help customers become self-sufficient by using Intuitive’s digital tools and resources. In addition to these significant customer-facing activities, the Customer Success Program Manager plays an active role in internal customer advocacy, driving transparency with cross-functional teams, connecting internal and external touchpoints and monitoring outcomes to ensure long-term success for our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the successful onboarding process for selected Intuitive customers by ensuring they are leveraging all services and resources effectively throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Become an expert of the Intuitive Ecosystem offerings and services so as to provide relevant solutions to fit the different Hospital stakeholders’ unmet needs
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration for proactive support of the Tier 1 Accounts through interactions with the Leadership Team, Sales, Marketing, Contract & Tenders Department, Finance, Field Services Engineers, SRS, Genesis, etc…
- Monitor outcomes to ensure long-term success for our customers and prevent potential bottlenecks impacting the overall hospitals’ performance.
- Serves as an advocate, championing customer needs and collaborating with internal teams to ensure resolution of challenges
- Support customers to reach key milestones and business outcomes by monitoring program utilization to identifying risks and improvement opportunities.
- Utilize Customer Success business systems to track, maintain and schedule all customer interactions, to ensure all customer milestones are being met, and provide visibility to Sales and Shared Services
- Monitor customer Health dashboard, and coordinate actions with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate the activities with internal teams, including sales, Marketing, Contract & Tender, training, SRS, Genesis, Account Receivable, field service and digital services. Identify areas of improvements and potential bottlenecks.
- Help to identify process improvements that enhance operational efficiencies at customer site. Ensure constant alignment with customer by conducting regular touchpoints and quarterly/strategic business reviews
- Internal support lead for customer and Intuitive resources for new product launches and robotic program implementation.
- Educate Intuitive Sales and shared services teams on available resources and best practices.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience is required
- 5-10 yrs. of experience in account management, sales, marketing or a similar Customer Success role, preferably in the medical device or healthcare industry.
- Natural ability to build strong relationships, maintain a positive attitude and has the ability to think strategically
- Project Management and Process Improvement skills
- Comfortable working within a matrix environment and influence management
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and proficient in creating and delivering effective presentations.
- Natural ability to build strong relationships, maintain a positive attitude and be self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with sensitivity to complex organizational structures, varying cultures, and potentially conflicting goals. Comfort working with both internal and external customers
- Proactive analytic skills and a passion for problem solving.
- Ability to think strategically and use good judgement.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoys playing an active role in internal customer advocacy
- Experience in MS Office Suite required. Working knowledge of SAP ERP and CRM systems, Salesforce.com and Gainsight a plus.
- Occasional travels may be required
Intuitive ist ein Arbeitgeber, der gleiche und gerechte Beschäftigungsmöglichkeiten bietet. Wir bieten allen qualifizierten Bewerbern und Mitarbeitern gleiche Beschäftigungsmöglichkeiten, unabhängig von ethnischer Herkunft, Geschlecht, Schwangerschaft, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität, nationaler Herkunft, Hautfarbe, Alter, Religion, geschütztem Veteranenstatus, Behindertenstatus, genetischen Informationen oder einem anderen Status, der nach den geltenden Gesetzen auf Bundes-, Landes- oder lokaler Ebene geschützt ist, und verbieten jegliche Form von Diskriminierung und Belästigung.
Gemäß den „Fair Chance“-Gesetzen berücksichtigen wir qualifizierte Bewerber, die verhaftet wurden oder Vorstrafen haben, für offene Stellen.
Travel: 10% of the time