Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position
Develop, lead and implement clinical marketing strategies and programs to drive procedure adoption for prioritized procedures.
Clinical Marketing Manager will have a critical role within the organization driving clinical marketing strategies and enabling commercial teams to drive surgeon awareness, conversion, and advocacy for Intuitive.
This position will be responsible for development and coordination of various strategic and tactical clinical marketing initiatives. The individual will develop and scale best-in-class marketing assets, programs and standards to promote the value of Intuitive to physicians across core procedure verticals. The individual is expected to establish strong relationships with external surgeons and their care teams, as well as with internal Intuitive stakeholders including other marketing departments, sales, training, clinical affairs, legal, regulatory, and compliance.
The individual is expected to operate in a fast-paced environment as a clinical expert leading programs, tool creation and clinical marketing strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Robotic Assisted Surgery(RAS) Value Proposition
- Surgeon Advocacy & KOL Development: In collaboration with various internal stakeholders, identify and develop strong dV Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) who will share strong value messaging, technique and suggestions with their peers to advance dV surgery adoption
- Peer-to-Peer Programs: Build scalable market development events, webinars, case observation and proctorship programs and fellows/junior surgeon/academic education programs.
- Surgical Society partnerships - Develop and implement presence & engagement at key specialty conferences and symposiums
- Build clinical marketing scale by implementing global marketing best practices around marketing collateral development, surgeon KOL development, peer-to- peer programs and surgical society relationships.
- Sales Enablement
- Collaborate with the commercial learning team to ensure sales teams master the articulation of value messages, overcoming objections and provide impactful customer experiences. Understand the promotion and messaging asset needs of sales teams, and build these high impact sales enablement assets such as presentations, brochures, videos and handouts.
- Build strong relationships with regional marketing teams to ensure successful localization and amplification of clinical marketing content.
- Enable and develop Robotic Health Care Ecosystem
- Establish surgeon, care team, surgical center and ongoing relationships with the goal of making ISI the preferred industry partner for intelligent surgical care delivery.
- Support Clinical Evidence generation & dissemination - Clinical and Economic References, Evidence: Collaborate with Market Access, Clinical affairs and other corporate functions to develop locally needed clinical and economic references and publications for driving dV adoption
- Marketing Capabilities:
- Support specialty specific market research, surveys, ad boards, robotic councils and focus group meetings.
- Procedure Readiness Matrix: Understand the patient, physician and provider needs for focus procedures, and build the necessary internal capabilities per the company’s procedure readiness matrix.
- Support/Lead new product/procedure introductions
- Digital marketing and engagement: As dV clinical marketing expert, guide Intuitive’s web, email, social media presence for focus procedures for physicians, patient and provider audiences.
- Cross functional collaboration and alignment
- Minimum Education - MBA from a premier/tier 1 institute in India or abroad.
- Minimum Experience – 5+ years of total experience with preferable 3 years of marketing experience in a medical device, surgical or Pharma Company. Surgical and/or OR experience desired.
- Proven ability to effectively position and message products/procedures and implement marketing programs to drive product/procedure adoption.
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively amidst competing priorities to deliver high-impact marketing programs on-time and within budget to support overall marketing strategy and business objectives.
- Results-driven attitude & a resolve to win
- Entrepreneurial, collaborative, strategic thinker with excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize and plan.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with emphasis on leadership, relationship development and influence management.
- Proven ability to solve open-ended problems and work cross-functionally to implement initiatives.
- Superior verbal/written communication and presentation skills, teambuilding, and interpersonal skills to work across multiple constituents.
- Ability to travel - Up to 60%. Some international travel may be required
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Travel: 50% of the time