Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
The Business Systems Analyst for Enterprise Business Applications CAD Tools will be the individuals supporting the Engineers at Intuitive who are using multiple CAD Applications to develop products. This person will be a member of a team who can work with little supervision in resolving level 1 and level 2 problem tickets. Level 3 tickets will be escalated to an appropriate IT Engineering Team member in Sunnyvale. This person will interact with the Engineering Team to understand their tool usage needs and will either make updates when appropriate or recommend solutions to IT Management in accordance with the IT Change Control policy. This role will work closely with the IT Engineering Team in Sunnyvale to observe the best practices and to ensure that best support is provided to the Engineering Team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Subject matter expert in the CAD Tools (SolidWorks, Creo, Rhino, others) that are being supported
- Supporting the primary PDM Tools namely PTC Windchill PDMLink, SolidWorks, PTC Creo, Ansys, Maya, Rhino
- Supporting non-CAD tools such as Kaltura (Video Management Application), Goldfire (Enterprise Search Application), Vuforia (Augmented Reality Application), Polarion (ALM), JIRA, Confluence (Collaboration) if needed
- Supporting new tools that are added to the existing tools based on the needs of the Engineering Team
- Report to IT Engineering Team Manager Sunnyvale regularly on the status of the tickets
- MUST be able respond to US, EU and Mexico users during North American business hours
- Will manage open tickets and make sure that they are being addressed on a timely basis per the departmental SLA
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences or Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Should have a 4 to 5 years experience with PTC Windchill products (PDMLink, WorkGroup Manager, CAD Worker, etc)
- Should have at least 3 to 4 years of knowledge and hands-on experience with using SolidWorks and/or Creo-
- Must have high-level communication skills In English
- Should have hands on experience with delivering and supporting customer focused and results-based solutions
- Must be able to learn rapidly, adapt easily to change, and work on varying assignments.
- Knowledge and experience with understanding and guiding engineering lifecycle/workflow/change notices practices and approaches.
- Must be an experienced problem solver
- Experience with end user support.
- Engineering background is a plus
- PLM/PDM domain experience a plus
- Linux hands on experience for implementing/setting up/configuring Windchill PDMLink, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with Ansys, Rhino, Maya a plus
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with other CAD Tools a plus
- Experience with ServiceNow a plus
- CAD Version control experience a plus
- Knowledge of Agile a plus
- Experience with non-CAD tools such as Kaltura (Video Management Application), Goldfire (Enterprise Search Application), Vuforia (Augmented Reality Application), Polarion (ALM), JIRA, Confluence (Collaboration) a plus
- Experience creating dashboards using Tableau a plus
- Training end users and creating training materials is a plus
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.