Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The Senior Business Analyst will possess both the technical and functional understanding of the business processes and will be a key person implementing business processes software solutions and systems implementation. The role will be of a systems solution expert for identifying, analyzing, refining, translating, and finally documenting business requirements from ISI business teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze business processes, perform fit-gap analysis as required, and provide ISI business teams with cost efficient proposal on inefficiencies and risks to determine appropriate process and system design.
- Create functional specifications and work with cross-functional teams and development teams to deliver the technical objects.
- Review and contribute to design document, configuration documents and functional specifications.
- Conduct unit and Integration testing and regression testing.
- Support ISI’s production processes and all associated business systems functions.
- Work with ISI IT and business teams to optimize and streamline business processes and technical solutions.
- Identify gaps between current and future state of business processes and helps in prioritizing opportunities to improving processes through the usage of Business capability matrix (BCM)
- Lead and facilitate business user meetings to gather process information for sound system solutions.
- Collaborate and provide inputs to the development team during development phase to meet the business needs.
- Help business teams on reporting requirements on the reporting team working in conjunction with the data warehouse team.
- Conduct QA validations and lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) tests.
- Support, assist and train the users on new modified system configurations highlighting the impact on business processes.
- Maintain IT Business system integrity and application notes, system upgrades, changes, and user updates.
- Work closely with onsite team, offshore team, managers, and executives to ensure the release of high-quality solutions.
- Follow the Intuitive change management process. Analyze impact of changes to the corporate application landscape
- Act as Senior BA and guide & mentor the team members in providing best solutions and do peer review and advice on areas of improvement.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8 years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting business applications for Finance requirements especially applications in the SAP Domain (SAP ERP Finance and Controlling, SAP S/4 HANA Finance and Controlling, SAP BPC)
- Understanding of Integration of the SAP FICO module with other SAP modules and with external applications.
- Strong experience with Finance business processes such as GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Treasury, Cost center accounting, Internal Order and Profitability Analysis.
- Experience working with business end users, gathering requirements, and building detailed functional design specifications.
- Ability to guide team members and mentor them as needed.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision or guidance.
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Travel: 10% of the time