At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The Human Resources Manager is a client facing role that will work closely with Centers of Expertise (COE) and HRBLs to ensure successful implementation of regional solutions strategies and processes. The Human Resources Manager will provide broad support to a geographical area with subject matter expertise and experience in specific areas (e.g., Total Rewards, Talent Management, Training, Performance Management, Onboarding, Team Effectiveness, Employee Relations).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with regional leadership team to drive organization culture, inclusion, and employee engagement.
- Serve as connection point to COEs to customize local policies, solutions, and programs, to meet business needs.
- Maintain regular onsite presence and strong business relationships, as a member of local leadership teams.
- Deliver recurring regional/site HR cyclical programs and core process execution generated with COE and HRBLs.
- Deliver expert coaching and consulting to regional senior management and employees to drive a high-performance culture at a regional level.
- Partner with HRBLs and business regional leaders to support talent assessment and organizational talent planning for identified employee population.
- Support change management and organizational development strategies that influences organizational change in support of regional strategies.
- Ensure delivery of a sustainable, consistent employee experience aligned with the HR strategy and employee value proposition.
- Understand business requests and strategize on the execution of these solutions with other HR leaders, as needed, to determine best solution and course of action.
- Continuously monitor performance of HR cyclical programs locally and be the voice of business with COEs providing real-time feedback, when needed.
- Ensure transparency of information for continuous improvement within the HR Community.
- Effectively support communications with appropriate stakeholders (eg. COEs, with comms team) across region.
- Function as local “face of HR” for locations with large employee populations providing feedback and input when necessary and escalating issues, as needed.
- Help find the right balance of local requirements and global consistency.
- Oversee activities that require specialized and deep local knowledge, expertise, and presence (e.g., labor and employment laws, regulations), and provide insights to COEs and HRBLs.
- Own and manage relationship with local employee representative bodies (e.g., works councils, unions, etc.) if applicable.
- Own and manage relationship with external labor local authorities (Occupational Medicine, Labor Inspector)
- Support Compliance, ER cases, crisis management and investigations (as needed) at the site level.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and high-level customer service skills
- As the voice of the site/country/region, this role will need to be able to influence both COE and Shared Service leaders.
- Builds trust and relationships with partners at various levels in the organization.
- Ability to exercise discretion, sound judgment, objectivity with the highest professional ethics, and always maintain confidentiality.
- Effective analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Data-driven and able to synthesize key insights.
- Ability to simplify complex problems to provide clarity in driving resolution.
- Versatile and action-oriented; ability to manage projects from inception through to closure.
- Must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner so the message easily translates across all areas of the organization, locations, and/or cultures.
- Ability to create and foster business relationships with leaders and employees across a range of functions and business groups.
- Innovative and creative approach to problem solving.
- Accomplished organizational skills, including the ability to accomplish demanding timeline objectives.
- Must have the ability to work at strategic, operational, and tactical levels on a global scale.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen with ability to align HR initiatives with site specific objectives.
- 7+ years of experience in Human Resources in a client-facing role supporting senior Leaders.
- 7+ years of experience in relationships with German Works Council
- 7+ years of experience in Manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years of experience working in a global and distributed work environment.
- Experience with leading program or project management
- Experience with leading organization transformation and integrations
- Experience with managing labor relations, with knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Direct or indirect leadership experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or HR-related field desired
- SHRM certification or equivalent a plus, not required.
- Locally relevant language(s), as required by geography
- Travel required as HR support could cover multiple regions
Intuitive ist ein Arbeitgeber, der gleiche und gerechte Beschäftigungsmöglichkeiten bietet. Wir bieten allen qualifizierten Bewerbern und Mitarbeitern gleiche Beschäftigungsmöglichkeiten, unabhängig von ethnischer Herkunft, Geschlecht, Schwangerschaft, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität, nationaler Herkunft, Hautfarbe, Alter, Religion, geschütztem Veteranenstatus, Behindertenstatus, genetischen Informationen oder einem anderen Status, der nach den geltenden Gesetzen auf Bundes-, Landes- oder lokaler Ebene geschützt ist, und verbieten jegliche Form von Diskriminierung und Belästigung.
Gemäß den „Fair Chance“-Gesetzen berücksichtigen wir qualifizierte Bewerber, die verhaftet wurden oder Vorstrafen haben, für offene Stellen.
Travel: 10% of the time