At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The person in this position will own logistics, coordination and facilitation of key sales and marketing activities, specifically for Intuitive’s system and product demo programs to optimize utilization of internal resources. This individual will have regular interactions with the sales, marketing, and customer training teams to ensure program success.
The role requires the ability to efficiently organize, and critically think on multiple deliverables, working effectively and in close cooperation with diverse internal/external stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supports European market development events hosted by our sales and marketing teams by partnering with internal reps to coordinate resources to ensure events are well-executed with our third-party vendor(s)
- Balances competing priorities of sales, marketing, and third-party vendors, serving as a communication liaison, and resolving escalations
- Assists in coordinating for Intuitive’s mobile system and SimNow demo programs to include inventory management and system maintenance for programs, demo room(s)
- Manage schedules and coordinates movements of assets from third-party vendor warehouse and/or local Intuitive offices to event programs using our scheduling portal- Salesforce Mobiles
- Primary person of contact for Salesforce Mobiles inquiries and on-going regional enhancements
- Maintains inventory of instruments and accessories and coordinates shipment to various sales and marketing events throughout Europe
- Purchasing 3PL transportation capacity and related account management
Core Competencies, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- This person must display excellent customer service, organizational skills, preparation skills, problem solving skills, and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized and takes initiative; looking for a team player who comes with a problem-solving mindset
- Customer Service; orientation to resolve problems for the customer and ability to gain a yes
- Ability to multitask and seamlessly move from task to task in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency; ability to edit and update Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong English language skills – ability to articulate and communicate (both written and verbal) in a way others can easily understand using different communication methods
- Ability to be levelheaded and resilient while resolving conflict
- Occasional travel may be required
Education and Training Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required- Degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or related field with relevant job experience a plus
- Fluent in English
- Dutch, German, French, Polish a plus
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Tableau experience a plus
- Prior logistics experience a plus
- Medical device experience a plus
Intuitive ist ein Arbeitgeber, der gleiche und gerechte Beschäftigungsmöglichkeiten bietet. Wir bieten allen qualifizierten Bewerbern und Mitarbeitern gleiche Beschäftigungsmöglichkeiten, unabhängig von ethnischer Herkunft, Geschlecht, Schwangerschaft, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität, nationaler Herkunft, Hautfarbe, Alter, Religion, geschütztem Veteranenstatus, Behindertenstatus, genetischen Informationen oder einem anderen Status, der nach den geltenden Gesetzen auf Bundes-, Landes- oder lokaler Ebene geschützt ist, und verbieten jegliche Form von Diskriminierung und Belästigung.
Gemäß den „Fair Chance“-Gesetzen berücksichtigen wir qualifizierte Bewerber, die verhaftet wurden oder Vorstrafen haben, für offene Stellen.
Travel: 10% of the time