Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
We seek a solution-oriented, customer-first, and hands-on professional to bring Intuitive’s digital product offerings to our customers. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the security of our information and communications systems, safe management of information, technical implementation of our products and services, ongoing support for all Intuitive digital solutions, and will be a core member of the Taiwan leadership team and the global Product Network & Digital functional organization.
Technical Responsibilities (80%)
Product Network & Digital (PND) Management
- Lead and directly contribute to ensuring that all digital implementation and support tasks are completed per company and customer objectives.
- Perform growth and capacity planning activity based on the Taiwan digital product roadmap and strategy and in coordination with functional leads in Taiwan and the global PND organization.
Technical Implementation of Digital Solutions
- Act as subject matter expert for technical specifications and requirements for digital solutions with customers and internally with cross-functional teams.
- Pre-implementation verification to prepare a site for remote connection and product installation.
- Blueprint technical architecture of digital solutions within a hospital system environment based on predetermined clinical workflow and agreements.
- Perform configuration and installation of digital products.
- Implement new configurations, upgrades, and enhancements as needed.
- Perform ongoing maintenance, troubleshooting, and technical support for installed digital products.
- Align resources outside of the department (i.e., field service, technical support, customer service, etc.) to ensure high customer satisfaction with support services.
- Escalate issues, requests, requirements, and product development opportunities to Intuitive corporate teams.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team to maintain compliance with applicable security laws and regulations in Taiwan.
- Administer access and authorities related to digital products in accordance with company guidelines and local requirements.
Digital Solutions Responsibilities (20%)
- Responsible for customer onboarding, performing workflow analysis and optimization, customer training, and application support.
- Support product training and ongoing enablement of the sales and marketing teams with technical customer presentations, discussions, and product demonstrations.
- Perform Intuitive Hub setup and workflow analyses and lead customization and optimization to meet customer objectives.
- Participate in departmental and cross-functional projects to develop or improve Intuitive processes, deliverables, and other materials related to bringing our digital products to market.
- minimum MS or BS degree in information security or information technology.
- minimum 8+ years of experience in information security or information technology.
- Strong knowledge of the information security regulations in Taiwan, specifically for healthcare data.
- Familiarity with cyber security and data privacy best practices in Taiwan.
- Knowledge and experience with ISO / NIST security frameworks.
- Strong understanding of network operations, configuration, and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, HTTPS, router skills, VLANs, VPN, firewall, NAT/PAT).
- Experience with LDAP, HL7, and DICOM are strongly preferred.
- Deep knowledge of core IT technologies and processes (network systems, OS, databases, access controls, change control processes, app and system development, IT operations, incident response, monitoring, and asset management).
- Ability to discuss technical information with customers and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Exposure to and knowledge of the Operating Room environment and various clinical and operational workflows is preferred.
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong personal management and administrative ability.
- Ability to travel up to 25%, including occasional overseas trips.
- English language skills (business-level written and oral).
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Travel: 25% of the time