Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The Genesis Endoluminal Reprocessing Trainer will closely partner with Sales, Marketing, Customer Training, Customer Services, and Tech Support to provide customers and internal teams reprocessing training and technology integration support. Through care team training initiatives at hospitals, this mission critical role will prepare hospitals to not only effectively, efficiently and safely prepare for endoluminal procedures, but also create sustainable processes and staff education plans that will assure a consistent and reproducible customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Develop and maintain expertise in the following:
- Intuitive endoluminal technology use and troubleshooting
- Intuitive endoluminal technology applications
- Proper handling, care and use of Intuitive Instruments and Accessories
- Reprocessing and preparation of Intuitive instrumentation, technology and accessories
- Endoluminal & OR care team, Central Sterile, decontamination, and program workflow best practices
- Training and coaching methodologies/techniques and best practices
- Independently manage assigned territory while effectively managing work time and schedule
- Collaborate with customer, Intuitive commercial and support teams to formulate a customized onsite integration, training and education plan based on Hospital use patterns, processes, protocols, goals and other feedback
- Uncover customer needs, utilization barriers, and opportunities
- Prioritize potential solutions in creation of an integration and education plan
- Gain alignment with all parties on said plan
- Deliver customized Intuitive technology, process optimization and cost-reduction in-services onsite for surgeons, care teams, and Central Sterile staff
- Track progress and communicate status to customer on a schedule identified within the plan
- Align with sales and marketing partners on delivering customized customer assistance, as needed
- Support integration of new Intuitive technology into appropriate sites of care and Central Sterile environments
- Support ongoing utilization and management of Intuitive technologies across all hospital stakeholders
- Support Intuitive technology troubleshooting and general maintenance
- Identify and/or respond to customer complaints and ensure detailed documentation is captured in the proper business system or applications
- Support other customer and internal educational events outside of normal territory support
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferably in Clinical or Health Sciences, Healthcare Management, Engineering, Business Administration, Communications or Education or equivalent experience
- A minimum 4-6 years training experience with proven experience providing training on complex topics and/or technology
- Experience in an Operating Room and/or Sterile Processing Department environment
- Proven ability to work effectively and drive results as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to present to varying group sizes
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to be flexible with work hours
- Fluent in English and local language as required
- Ability to travel overnight up to 70%
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay, incentives, benefits, and equity. It would not be typical for someone to be hired at the top end of range for the role, as actual pay will be determined based on several factors, including experience, skills, and qualifications. The target salary ranges are listed.
Base Salary Range Region 1: $114,400 - $164,600
Base Salary Range Region 2: $103,000 - $148,200
Travel: 75% of the time
Workplace Type: Remote - This job will be remote and/or the job is designed to be performed outside of the office. Employees will come onsite when requested by the leader.