Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The U.S. da Vinci® Clinical Sales Manager reports to the U.S. da Vinci® Clinical Sales Director. The da Vinci® Clinical Sales Manager plays a critical role in building and developing the clinical field sales team within his/her region. The major responsibilities are to manage and direct the utilization of the da Vinci Surgical System within their installed base. This will include managing installations, training and utilization growth within their assigned region and the hiring, training, and development of U.S. Account Managers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement da Vinci® Surgery sales activities to achieve and exceed goals set by senior management
- Expand da Vinci® Surgery usage in all existing accounts
- Expand da Vinci® Surgery usage by selling and training new surgeons in all specialties applicable to the da Vinci® Surgical System
- Manage training and education process within installed base
- Lead new system installation process
- Prospect for new system installations and system upgrades to existing base
- Moderate to extensive travel
- Provide clinical sales team with new product information or new information on existing products
- Work with the training and marketing departments to implement new strategies and programs as directed by senior management
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- Proven track record in da Vinci® Surgery Sales or clinical sales management experience
- In-depth knowledge of Operating Room Environment
- Strong background in selling medical capital equipment
- Previous record of managing and directing a sales force in the medical device industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Training Requirements: Attend ISI field sales management training course Interviewing skills
- Remote field management Implementation of sales process Platform and presentation skill
- We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay + commission, benefits, and equity. The on target earnings for this position are CAD 250,000
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Travel: 50% of the time