Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
*Please note: Candidates must live within or be willing to relocate to the Baltimore, MD Area to perform the duties of this role.
Primary Function of Position:
Surgeons worldwide are changing the way surgery is performed by utilizing our robotic surgical device to enhance their surgical precision and greatly improve patient benefits. The focus of the Clinical Sales Representative (CSR) is to clinically sell to maximize the da Vinci® Surgical System’s utilization in the Baltimore, MD territory.
- Partner with the Clinical Sales Manager to develop a sales strategy to drive robot utilization
- Lead surgical teams through training sessions, OR integration and da Vinci® Surgery applications
- Be a da Vinci® Surgery expert across all primary surgical specialties
- Support regional Sales and Marketing events that create system awareness and procedure adoption
- Develop a da Vinci® Surgery plan for each surgical team to ensure they can use the system independently
- Drive continuous expansion of the user base by working with Key Opinion Leaders
- Drive the sales of instruments and accessories
- Mentor new team members to become high performance members of the clinical sales team
- Responsibly manage administrative tasks, sales activities, submission of expense reports, etc.
*This position may be hired at a lower profile.
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience including 2+ years in healthcare sales.
- Ambition and strong work ethic
- Ability to travel up to 25%, and work nights and weekends as needed
- Knowledge of the Operating Room environment preferred.
Compensation and Benefit Information:
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay + commission, benefits and equity. The target pay rate for this position is $190, 200.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay + commission, benefits, and equity. The on target earnings for this position are listed.
On Target Earnings Region 1: $198,478
On Target Earnings Region 2: $190,200
Travel: 25% of the time