Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
As a member of the Digital Experience team, the Content Management Analyst role will play a key role in continuously enhancing the HR HelpNow Knowledgebase. The Analyst will manage the population and maintenance of content for HR platforms (HR HelpNow, Leo, HCM, ATS) to provide employees around the world with useful content that will enhance the employee experience by making HR information quick to find, easy to understand and delivered in a consistent and efficient manner.
100% remote opportunity for select US states*
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create, modify, and maintain HR HelpNow knowledge articles in collaboration with People Services Team and HR Centers of Expertise (Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Global Talent Management, People Systems).
- Continuously measure effectiveness through data and user feedback. Through data analysis, employee feedback and cyclical program knowledge that employees will need.
- Collaborate on tools, templates, and timelines for content owners and developers for the completion of tasks.
- Work with content owners to update and/or remove stale articles.
- Update knowledge content owners with usage and quality of their knowledge content.
- Creating, editing, and maintaining documents used by employees for guidance (e.g., playbooks and wikis) for a variety of user personas.
- Participate in HR HelpNow development, updates and enhancement projects to ensure exceptional people experience and functionality. Perform HR system testing (e.g. UT, UAT).
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in an HR Operations organization utilizing ServiceNow.
- Web content curation experience: select, collect, and organize items in a collection to provide a simple and efficient search for employees.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, initiate and identify solution while prioritizing work and meeting deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivated and goal oriented individual, passionate about improving business performance.
- Collaborative, team player attitude with a customer service mentality
- Systems savvy and experienced with HRIS and excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who do not reside, or plan to reside, in Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, or Tennessee.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay, incentives, benefits, and equity. It would not be typical for someone to be hired at the top end of range for the role, as actual pay will be determined based on several factors, including experience, skills, and qualifications. The target salary ranges are listed.
Base Salary Range Region 1: $85,000 - $115,000
Base Salary Range Region 2: $72,300 - $97,800
Workplace Type: Remote - This job will be remote and/or the job is designed to be performed outside of the office. Employees will come onsite when requested by the leader.