Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
The Digital Implementation Systems Engineer will install and support Intuitive’ s Digital suite of products.
Roles and Responsabilities:
- Pre-implementation evaluation to confirm system readiness.
- Perform system installations, to include network connectivity, database, web service, integration, and core application services.
- Upgrade existing live systems
- Train customer to perform technical administrative functions
- Perform quality and maintenance inspections to verify performance specifications.
- Maintain and deploy standardized configuration to facilitate post-live sustainability.
- Provide back up support to peers and act as escalation point to the support team.
- Act as a liaison for customers to Product Management and Engineering
- Provide feedback to improve processes and efficiencies.
- Administrative duties, including project task reporting, quality system documentation, asset tracking and expense reporting
- Support tradeshow activity as needed.
- Augment on-site physical system installation as needed
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- A minimum 4+ years medical software implementation at customer sites
- Minimum BS degree in software engineering, Biomedical Engineering, mechanical engineering, or equivalent
- Experience installing and troubleshooting medical software systems.
- Installation and troubleshooting of Windows Operating System, Windows VM Server, IIS, and SQL Server
- Networking configuration and troubleshooting; including firewall, routing, port management, security certificates, TCP/IP, DHCP and client/server.
- Good written and oral communication skills, Ability to interact and effectively communicate with both clinical and technical staff.
- Strong administrative and record-keeping skills.
- HL7, DICOM
- PACS and Medical Imaging
- Video and Image management and streaming
- Cloud computing
- Installation and cabling PC hardware in multiple configurations (wall, boom, mobile cart)
- Linux system installation and maintenance
Additional Notes and Physical Requirements
- Able to enter surgical and other patient care areas.
- Able to travel up to 50%. Some short notice travel required.
- Able to Lift 50 lbs
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay, incentives, benefits, and equity. It would not be typical for someone to be hired at the top end of range for the role, as actual pay will be determined based on several factors, including experience, skills, and qualifications. The target salary ranges are listed.
Base Salary Range Region 1: $114,400 - $164,600
Base Salary Range Region 2: $97,300 - $139,900
Travel: 25% of the time
Workplace Type: Remote - This job will be remote and/or the job is designed to be performed outside of the office. Employees will come onsite when requested by the leader.