At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare’s hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere—we strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture—our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real-world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
As a member of the Customer Training Team, this individual will be responsible for leading and supporting training center operations in our distribution markets. The Manager will be focused on developing the customer training team in the region, optimizing the utilization of our training centers in market, and creating/managing innovative technical and Surgeon Led training programs. Additionally, they will be supporting training initiatives for the EMEA region, including Russia and Turkey.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Building and supporting training programs at designated training centers to further surgeons’ and OR staffs’ development of da Vinci system technology skills
- Collaborating with surgeons in market to create clinical education programs specific to the region’s needs
- Measuring training effectiveness and implementing enhancements as necessary
- Developing sustained competency within the Training Specialists in the following areas:
- da Vinci System Technology
- da Vinci System applications
- OR Efficiency
- Training Pathway process
- Training/coaching techniques/methodologies
- Assessing customer trainer performance on an ongoing basis to ensure training excellence and accountability
- Identifying, implementing, and managing training center logistics, inventory, calendars, and quarterly goals in association with our distributors.
- Establishing new training centers as needed to support the commercial distribution team’s goals
- Creating and delivering quarterly training center business reviews
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 5+ years of Training / Professional Education experience
- B.A. / B.S. degree required or equivalent clinical/medical degree
- Graduate degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with customers
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop others
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage training projects and initiatives with measurable outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to work cross departmentally as well as with external parties to achieve training goals
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, medical disease states, surgical applications, and operating room environment
- Experience with project management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills –English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel extensively and work around flexible schedule
Intuitive ist ein Arbeitgeber, der gleiche und gerechte Beschäftigungsmöglichkeiten bietet. Wir bieten allen qualifizierten Bewerbern und Mitarbeitern gleiche Beschäftigungsmöglichkeiten, unabhängig von ethnischer Herkunft, Geschlecht, Schwangerschaft, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität, nationaler Herkunft, Hautfarbe, Alter, Religion, geschütztem Veteranenstatus, Behindertenstatus, genetischen Informationen oder einem anderen Status, der nach den geltenden Gesetzen auf Bundes-, Landes- oder lokaler Ebene geschützt ist, und verbieten jegliche Form von Diskriminierung und Belästigung.
Gemäß den „Fair Chance“-Gesetzen berücksichtigen wir qualifizierte Bewerber, die verhaftet wurden oder Vorstrafen haben, für offene Stellen.
Travel: 50% of the time