Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
*Please note: Candidates must live within or be willing to relocate to the Boston Area to perform the duties of this role.
Primary Function of Position:
The Urology Gynecology Sales Representative will have responsibility for driving accelerated growth in Urology and Gynecology in Key Strategic markets. Primary function will be to partner will local sales leadership to assess the GYN/URO opportunity within a given MSA, select a group of critically strategic accounts, and then drive growth through training surgeons to independence. As with ALL sales roles the UGSR will need to incorporate all of the ISI Ecosystem resources to include Digital, Genesis, MACA, etc.
This position has the responsibility and authority to: Clinical Sales Manager
Accelerate the URO/GYN Growth Rates
- Train Net New Gynecologists and Urologists to Total Practice
- Pivot Gynecologist’s and Urologist’s to Total Practice to include SP for Urologic Procedures
- Establish regional case observation sites & Epicenters.
- Build a Robust QTI data set that clearly shows the clinical and economic value of Dv
- Through collaboration with sales leadership, conduct strategic market development activities.
- Serve as the market intelligence liaison for Uro/Gyn marketing and training teams
- Partner with ISI Academic Marketing and Sales to strengthen impact in resident and fellow education in GYN and Urology
- Develop future training pipeline by properly vetting all Uro/Gyn surgeon candidates for training feasibility within targeted geography.
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity and work in an environment of change
- Proven ability to influence peers
- Effective communication skills across a broad organization with a variety of focuses
- Excellent clinical selling skills and ability to quickly build credibility.
- Track record of individual sales excellence
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience including 2 or more years in healthcare sales.
- Urology or Gyn experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required
Compensation and Benefit Information:
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay + commission, benefits and equity. The target pay rate for this position is $198,478.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay + commission, benefits, and equity. The on target earnings for this position are listed.
On Target Earnings Region 1: $198,478
On Target Earnings Region 2: $190,200
Travel: 25% of the time