Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
As part of the regional Marketing team reporting to the regional Senior Group Marketing Manager, the Marketing Communication Coordinator is responsible for:
- project management of marketing content in close collaboration with Regional marketing and EU marketing teams,
- ownership of the approval process for all material submissions.
- implementing communication processes and timelines for product, capital and clinical marketing
- supporting implementation of Regional marketing communications and EU marketing communications as required.
- on-time and on-budget project delivery
- maintaining messaging and brand consistency across communication platforms, including print, video, web, digital and multimedia.
- providing administrative and logistical support for local events in coordination with the Regional and EU Marketing Events teams.
This position serves as a main point of contact for the regional Marketing team and the EU brand and creative team for their communication projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as point of contact and project coordinator for customer-facing Marketing Communication projects; work both independently and collaboratively with cross-functional contributors
- Coordinate and manage all direct customer communications through digital channels
- Initiate and manage the content creation process, including regionalising collaterals for the UK & Ireland markets
- Collaboration with branding and design teams across EU and Global
- Conceptualise the purpose, tone, voice and precedence of the EU marketing messaging and communication
- Serve as the point of contact for all submissions via the Content Management System
- Initiate and monitor the progress of Legal, Clinical, Compliance and Regulatory Affairs approvals
- Prioritize and handle numerous projects and tasks using project tracking systems and databases to help maintain high quality (timelines & budget) collaboration within the EU Marketing team and US global creative team, approved content, files and descriptions.
- As required, coordinate logistics for production and delivery of promotional materials for scheduled events, manage production within budget, working with key vendors through a purchase order system.
- Working with commercial and regional marketing team on customer training events to include assisting with presentation communications and assisting with customer events as required.
- Coordinate and organise local customer events in collaboration with Regional marketing team, including preparing speaker agreements, processing POs and ensuring compliance and processes are met.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- University Degree or equivalent experience in marketing communication, acquired in an international, fast paced and changing environment
- Minimum 2 years of marketing communication experience including content creation, preferably in the medical device industry
- Self-starter with ability to edit and update Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and HTML files; working effectively using content management systems and document control systems for approvals
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a team-environment providing cross- functional support
- Flexible and reliable, and strong attention to details
- A keen ability to coordinate projects, organizing, prioritizing and coping with various tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills coupled with ability to interact with a variety of departments and stakeholders
- Experience with running multi-channel digital campaigns, including social media
- Languages (spoken and written): fluency in English required
- Travel up to 15-20% required
- Location: Oxfordshire – hybrid working
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Travel: 10% of the time