Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Intuitive is looking for a highly passionate, creative, and data-driven individual who can help identify and measure the value our enterprise technology investments bring to the organization. You will be a key member of a small Global Business Services (GBS) PMO Value Realization team, which (1) helps our business partners quantify the impact of the technology investments they are asking the Enterprise Technology team to undertake and (2) helps the Global Enterprise Technology organization understand what is required to deliver on high-value investments.
As a Sr. PMO Value Realization Analyst, you will work closely and communicate frequently with our Global Enterprise Technology (GET) PMO team, Finance, Product and Commercial teams. You will develop an understanding of our business partners’ functions, goals and value drivers to develop value metrics and insights using quantitative and qualitative data. The insights and metrics developed within the PMO Value Realization team will be used directly with our business partners to build justifications for furthering technology investments in their functions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identify key operational and financial metrics impacted by business teams to aid in quantifying the value of investments made by the Global Enterprise Technology teams on those business teams
- Work with GBS PMO and GET Business Applications teams to refine the project investment prioritization process to ensure value data and metrics are used to prioritize the investments GET undertakes each planning cycle
- Develop value metrics, insights, analyses, and processes to help our business partners understand the value the GET team is bringing to them
- Experiment with new metrics and concepts, iterate on potential solutions, and communicate initial findings to the GBS PMO and GET Business Applications teams to help them refine, propose and roll-out technology solutions.
- Build and present customized presentations to senior leadership to communicate value stories relating to prospective investments
- Conduct and facilitate internal and external research and discovery related to value realization to ensure the GBS value realization team is up to speed on best practices for leading and executing an effective PMO value realization function
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in analytics or management consulting or equivalent analytical and IT project management experience; experience working in a global enterprise technology team is a plus
- Experience communicating and working effectively with senior leadership; demonstrated ability to story-tell with data is a must
- Experience in developing and iterating on quantitative models from empirical and qualitative data
- Experience in establishing viable quality control processes to ensure integrity in all work product
- Minimum BA/BS degree in a financial or technical field (e.g. Business, Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering, or related areas). An advanced degree in a quantitative field is a plus
- Expertise in at least one programming languages for conducting quantitative analysis across disparate data sets (e.g. Python, R) as well as SQL (Snowflake) and spreadsheets (e.g., Smartsheet, Excel)
- Experience employing a broad set of statistical and mathematical tools to develop and test hypotheses in a quick, iterative environment
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who do not reside, or plan to reside, in Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, or Tennessee.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay, incentives, benefits, and equity. It would not be typical for someone to be hired at the top end of range for the role, as actual pay will be determined based on several factors, including experience, skills, and qualifications. The target salary ranges are listed.
Base Salary Range Region 1: $144,700 - $208,300
Base Salary Range Region 2: $123,000 - $177,000
Travel: 10% of the time
Workplace Type: Set Schedule - This job will be onsite weekly, the percentage of onsite work will be defined by the leader.