Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The U.S. ION® Endoluminal Territory Associate reports to the U.S. ION® Endoluminal Sales Manager (ESM). The ION® Endoluminal Territory Associate plays a critical role in the early adoption of the Ion® platform in expanding access to minimally invasive care for lung biopsy. This individual will be primarily focused on supporting early sustainable users and programs and the development of KOL’s and programs that can highlight the early clinical, economic and strategic value of ION®.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide procedural support to new users to promote safety and effective progression through their learning curves
- Support training activities to include in-services, training labs, attend first case series and development of teams and programs
- Become a clinical expert in the pulmonary oncology space
- Work alongside ESR’s to collaborate with senior hospital staff and key physicians in the development and execution of a plan to effectively integrate Ion® at new customer sites, ensuring ongoing commitment to and utilization of the system
- Facilitate critical user and procedural data capture to create effective QTI and benchmarking metrics
- Collaboration with daVinci local sales teams to ensure consistent alignment and communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsibly manage administrative tasks, SFDC management, submission of expense reports, etc.
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- A minimum of 1 year sales experience, leadership experience or clinical experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity and work in an environment of change
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 60% and located near a major airline hub
- Knowledge of the Pulmonology/Bronchoscopy space environment is a plus
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay + commission, benefits, and equity. The on target earnings for this position are listed.
On Target Earnings Region 1: $110,000
On Target Earnings Region 2: $104,000
Travel: 50% of the time