Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Complete all payroll US and Canadian payroll transactions in an accurate and timely manner to produce semi-monthly and biweekly payrolls and any off cycle pay runs as needed. Review and audit computed wages and deductions, data imported from time and attendance systems, commission and bonus payments, and other related payroll activities.
- Process annual W-2's, taxable fringe benefit input, 401(k) compliance and adjustment runs.
- Review and audit stock runs and ensure all activity is submitted in a timely manner.
- Process adjustments to taxes and/or wages and works with tax vendor to amend previously filed payroll tax returns based on those adjustments.
- Support and educate employees on tax related questions. Answer tax compliance and general questions from employees and agencies.
- Process timely AP requests and returns for any tax payments not supported by tax vendor to ensure remittance by agency deadline.
- Liaise with outside agencies in regard to non-standard garnishments and maintain all information pertaining to garnishments.
- Maintain well-documented and organized payroll records.
- Continuously look for improvements in operational processes and designs and implement those initiatives. Regularly update payroll procedures as processes change.
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of required payroll reports, data input, and audit of payroll information entered according to our SOX and Internal Audit requirements.
- Provide a consistent, high-level of customer service.
- Resolve moderate to semi-complex problems that arise.
- Lead or co-lead long-term strategic projects; keen sense of continuous improvement.
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- Minimum Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree CPP/FPC certification a plus.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of multi-state payroll processing and tax experience in a fast paced, high volume, multi-entity organization required.
- Familiarity with various legal regulations governing payroll activities, including Federal, State and Local requirements.
- Experience using ADP Vantage for payroll and Workforce for time keeping. Knowledge of Oracle HCM and SAP preferred.
- Experience as a results-oriented professional who has a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail and is proactive.
- Proficient in MS Excel including advanced formulas functions (VLOOKUP’s, Pivot tables, IF statements) and MS Word.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical mindset with good judgement and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize workload, multi-task, meet all deadlines, and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service, written and verbal communication skills; appropriately communicates with all levels of customers within the organization.
- Excellent organization skills: ability to handle multiple priorities within deadlines is required.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who do not reside, or plan to reside, in Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, or Tennessee.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay, incentives, benefits, and equity. It would not be typical for someone to be hired at the top end of range for the role, as actual pay will be determined based on several factors, including experience, skills, and qualifications. The target salary ranges are listed.
Base Salary Range Region 1: $85,300 - $122,700
Base Salary Range Region 2: $72,500 - $104,300
Workplace Type: Set Schedule - This job will be onsite weekly, the percentage of onsite work will be defined by the leader.