Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
This position is responsible for the accuracy of the Materials Transactions from and to the 3PL Managed Central and Forward Stocking Locations and Field Service Engineers. This position ensures the timely transfer of materials from the 3PL locations to other locations and monitors the Freight and Parcel Carriers for on-time delivery performance. Monitor FSL’s target stocking levels and utilization and work with cross-functional teams to achieve and maintain the pre-determined targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hire, train, develop, and motivate direct reports to follow procedures, dept. Goals and productivity requirements.
- Evaluate and provide annual performance feedback to direct reports along with coaching and mentoring to ensure performance criteria are being met.
- Implement Short-Term Problem Containment and Long-Term Corrective Action for Missed Shipments and Delayed Receipts.
- Create process flows to provide a better understanding of the requirements.
- Examine and correct Shipping and Receiving issues related to Service Distribution Centers and Forward Stocking Locations.
- Provide detailed root cause analysis and update KPIs and metrics.
- Provide vision and direction to the workgroup and drive training to Lean Material flow practices.
- Ensure that company procedures, including SOX and FDA requirements, are followed, and adhered to.
- Drive continuous improvement of current processes and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to optimize the value stream opportunities.
- Optimize department efficiencies through capacity studies and examination of workloads.
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree and five years of equivalent work experience.
- Minimum eight years of working experience with Associate Degree.
- Excellent documentation skills and ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrates analytically driven problem-solving ability
- Business process knowledge of Global Logistics.
- Strong organizational skills and proven time and project management skills with the ability to juggle various challenging demands and work with minimal supervision if needed.
- Strong capabilities to develop and balance immediate/long-term priorities with appropriate urgency to meet deadlines and exceptional multitasking skills.
- Be Proactively pursuing problems, displaying initiative and perseverance to bring about meaningful change, and being open and responsive to new ideas.
- Must have a solid dedication to excellence and customer satisfaction with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong collaborator and ability to influence without authority, gaining support and trust across the organization to achieve agreed-upon business outcomes.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay, incentives, benefits, and equity. It would not be typical for someone to be hired at the top end of range for the role, as actual pay will be determined based on several factors, including experience, skills, and qualifications. The target salary ranges are listed.
Base Salary Range Region 1: $85,300 - $122,700
Base Salary Range Region 2: $72,500 - $104,300
Travel: 10% of the time
Workplace Type: Onsite - This job is fully onsite.