At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Performs visual and dimensional inspection to raw material received at Intuitive Mexicali Plant, by following applicable department procedures for Incoming Quality Control; to make sure raw material meets the specifications required by the products and manufacturing process for instruments and accessories.
Documents inspection results to maintain traceability at Finish goods level.
- Follows GMPs and wears safety equipment to perform his/her endeavors
- Participates on Safety commission when required and/or safety training
- Utilize the correct tooling and equipment according to work instructions or inspection lot requirements, reporting any condition of wear off or damaged tooling or equipment
- Escalates any safety issues with supervisor or manager
- Follows 5S methodology on the respective areas
- Reports any safety device on equipment that is fault or is suspicious of been damaged
- Performs inspection to raw material at the IQC area and completes inspection report.
- Interact with computer-based software to assist on inspection activities and record inspection results.
- Document and execute TINS activities for VRs notification as required.
- Generates problem description presentation and upload to VR for engineering analysis.
- Creates VR Quality Notifications describing problem and inspection results when required.
- Performs and records First Article Inspection and route report for approvals.
- Performs Engineering requests activities and report results as required.
- Interpret basic mechanical drawings to understand dimensional inspection characteristics.
- Review supplier’s supplied documentation to evaluate it has the required information/test results per part drawings specification.
- Perform raw material inspection process on time and following procedures, move inspected material to required physical location based on lot disposition.
- Assigns location for material pending for IQC inspection by using IQC locator App.
- Records in SAP inspection decision for every inspected lot
- Updates log files with daily activities
- Propose and participates on improvement projects for the equipment or process under his/her responsibility or ISI Property
- Study and records all assigned curriculum by ISU (Intuitive Surgical University)
- Creates self-evaluation for CIP and MERIT
- Follows ISI Policies, Rules and code of conduct
- Meet daily average goal for inspection lots based on SAP.
- Proficient on the use of basic standard inspection tools/equipment as calipers, micrometers, pin/block gages.
- Comply with efficiency metrics defined by the department management.
High School completed or Technical studies
Spanish: Fluent, English: 50%
Microsoft Office: Intermediate. SAP, Agile: Basic
Minimum 1 year of experience on Quality areas.
Minimum 2 years of experience as Quality inspector or related position.
Use of basic measuring tools / equipment: Minimum 2 years.
Mechanical drawing interpretation: Basic.
GD&Ts knowledge: Desirable
Intuitive es un empleador que brinda igualdad de oportunidades de empleo. Proporcionamos igualdad de oportunidades de empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados cualificados, y prohibimos cualquier tipo de discriminación y acoso, independientemente de su raza, sexo, condición de embarazo, orientación sexual, identidad de género, origen nacional, color, edad, religión, condición de veterano protegido o de discapacidad, información genética o cualquier otra condición protegida por las leyes federales, estatales o locales aplicables.