Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The primary objective for this position is to lead a Materials Warehouse Team to meet established safety, quality, and efficiency goals within one or more of the department’s major functional areas. Depending on the functional area(s) of responsibility, the Lead will work closely with fellow team members and the supervisor to achieve performance goals and complete all standard work assignments.
- Meet or exceed all daily business requirements in assigned area(s).
- Become proficient at all assigned standard work assignments.
- Properly complete Warehouse documentation. Report quality issues and update productivity measures.
- Initiate continuous improvements and support Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
- Audit and ensure daily compliance by Team members to all operating procedures and work instructions relative to the functional activities of the Team.
- Cross train and mentor others in areas of expertise (as needed).
- Assist in communicating departmental goals, objectives and work assignments to the Team.
- Assist with root cause analyses (RCAs) for the Team’s quality failures (errors) and coordinate/implement corrective actions with area supervisor’s guidance.
- Participate in Cycle Count Activities and reconciliation in coordination with the Inventory Control Coordinator, (ICC).
- Follow all corporate, regulatory and safety policies/procedures.
- Maintain an excellent attendance record.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 3 + years of experience working in a warehouse environment associated with a production facility.
- Demonstrated ability to promote teamwork in a Lead capacity, resulting in increased quality and productivity.
- Inventory control and cycle count experience, utilizing a Warehouse Management System.
- Significant computer experience including MS Office products and ERP systems.
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Researches, analyzes, and makes recommendations for the resolution of job related issues.
- Able to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in completing work assignments.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions from routine to complex in nature.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of kanban systems, continuous improvement and lean principles preferred.
- Agile and SAP knowledge preferred.
- Maintain status as a certified forklift operator (training and certification process provided by ISI).
- Ability to lift 35 pounds frequently each day.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who do not reside, or plan to reside, in Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, or Tennessee.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay, incentives, benefits, and equity. It would not be typical for someone to be hired at the top end of range for the role, as actual pay will be determined based on several factors, including experience, skills, and qualifications. The target salary ranges are listed.
Base Salary Range Region 1: $54,400 - $73,600
Base Salary Range Region 2: $46,200 - $62,600
Workplace Type: Onsite - This job is fully onsite.