Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The Sr. Commercial Technologies Business Analyst works closely with stakeholders across the company to enhance and maintain the Salesforce CRM platform that helps drive global market penetration of Intuitive’s product portfolio. The organization will depend on you to understand the evolving needs of the business to improve collection, accuracy, and processing of data to support the strategic analysis of this data resulting in increased competitive strength of the company. In this role you will partner with leaders, business process owners, and users to optimize the processes, workflows, and functionality of our tools to maximize value. With a solid understanding of the business and future direction, you will recommend and implement key enhancements, drive training and change management, and ultimately change behaviors.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the Salesforce business knowledge consultant for 6,000+ worldwide personnel
- Manage and enhance the enterprise-wide Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) platform to drive adoption of Intuitive products
- Improve system operating efficiencies, configuration, and accuracy of critical data
- Ensure data hygiene by driving predictable outcomes and repeatable processes
- Enhance Salesforce CRM usability and functionality
- Manage all user profiles and interfaces, conduct system setup and customization
- Design and develop solutions with the larger IT team by analyzing impact on interface integration including SAP, HANA, BOXI, Tableau, etc.
- Support third party integration tools, including but not limited to Apttus CPQ, Tableau, TaskRay, Seismic, Qualtrics, Marketo
- Execute Project Management activities for required platform defects and enhancements
- Perform acceptance testing and sign off for enhancements and defects in testing sandbox and production environment
- Create functional specification documentation for new functionality and maintain functional specifications for existing functionality
- Maintain global standardization and identify opportunities to improve processes
- Support Salesforce on new releases and quarterly updates
- Evaluate new technology and add-ons to Salesforce platform
- Using Email-to-Case provide first/second level support for user issues and ideas
- Identify areas for platform improvement through case analysis
- Develop processes & maintain data integrity and performance
- Assist in enhancing mobile technology to save users time and energy allowing sales to focus on customer interactions
- Define and collect business requirements from end users to meet evolving corporate needs and functionality gaps
- Maintain ease of use and data integrity to allow for systematic, accurate sales targeting
- Import/export data, conduct mass updates or deletions of data elements
- Upload quarterly quotas, territory alignments, and supporting security settings
- Maintain Data Privacy and comply with government regulations
- Roll out new functionality and train business process owner/stakeholders
- Introduce new hires to Salesforce best practices with sales training team
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A minimum 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst, Salesforce Administrator, or Salesforce Consultant
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Certified strongly preferred
- Experience successfully managing Salesforce.com within an organization, preferably 1000+ users
- Extensive experience supporting various Salesforce.com Standard Objects including Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price Books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Forecasting, Reports and Dashboards
- Ability to troubleshoot issues within Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page layouts, Custom Tabs, Workflows, Triggers and various other components
- Experience supporting Salesforce.com features including user management, case assignment configuration and approval processes
- Ability to create Reports and Dashboards for end user consumption based on sales team needs and privacy requirements
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and capability to support multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills, ability to work with others in international team environment, effective interactions in cross department teams
- Fluent (C1 minimum) in written and spoken English
- Computer efficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Data Privacy experience preferred
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay, incentives, benefits, and equity. It would not be typical for someone to be hired at the top end of range for the role, as actual pay will be determined based on several factors, including experience, skills, and qualifications. The target salary ranges are listed.
Base Salary Range Region 1: $112,300 - $161,700
Base Salary Range Region 2: $95,500 - $137,500
Travel: 10% of the time
Workplace Type: Set Schedule - This job will be onsite weekly, the percentage of onsite work will be defined by the leader.