Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The EMEA Logistics Project Manager will be an integral part of the EMEA Logistics team and will help lead the implementation of RFP’s, Center of Excellence (COE) initiatives and Logistics programs. This individual will lead cross-functional and cross-Business Unit improvement initiatives on process optimization, capacity, scalability, and efficiency, and represent EMEA in Global Logistics and cross functional EMEA initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead cross-department and Business Unit process improvement projects within the wider Intuitive organization.
- Run process mapping and brainstorming workshops that support all types of projects.
- Collaborate with upstream and downstream partners to understand process pain points and drive improvements to impact cross-functional KPI’s.
- Evaluate, Design, Drive, and facilitate applicable reviews/audits of key logistics processes and or identified gaps/risks to appropriate closure.
- Create project charters, stakeholder analyses and process maps to aid in project initiation and planning, ensuring that no projects are initiated without an approved project charter.
- Present project updates, findings, and detailed, prioritized recommendations to sponsors and key stakeholders in a range of different formats
- Track and present out savings associated with RFP and/or COE initiatives
- Drive project implementation working closely with subject matter experts and project champions/sponsors/stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Global Process Owners to implement system and process improvements ensuring alignment and consistency.
- Create metrics and dashboards to measure process efficiencies in order to validate process changes are creating the desired results.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have experience with Project Management, logistics and distribution programs, SAP implementations with 3PLs and acquisitions, Centers of Excellence, and a history of project management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or similar or equivalent blend of work and certification experience.
- Excellent Project Management skills and experience. Project management certified preferred
- Experience in a logistics and distribution environments.
- Experience working with or leading IT teams to support implementation of ERP (SAP) solutions.
- Minimum 7+ years professional experience working with various stakeholders required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, including experience presenting in front of leadership.
- Ability to travel internationally- required about 20% of time, but project requirements may mean travel is in concentrated periods.
- Experience working for a Global organization across multiple functions, regions and time zones required, with track record of demonstrating the flexibility this requires.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly create positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Expert user of Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Excel, or similar.
- Experience in medical device, pharmaceutical, aerospace, or other regulated industry - strongly preferred.
- User experience of Smartsheet - strongly preferred.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Travel: 10% of the time