At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare’s hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere—we strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture—our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
As a member of the Regional People Services team, the HR Specialist will provide client-centric HR services. S/he will contribute to company culture by building strong relationships that foster trust and accountability across the organization by resolving timely and accurately questions related to employment policies, programs, and processes. S/he will act as an escalation point and liaison for resolution of more complex cases.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage activities in employee life cycle, case management, and build ER legal cases in support to HR BPs
- Support recruitment activities following up on job codes creation, JD's updates, and HR systems updates
- Contribute to implementation of HR programs e.g., performance and compensation retro planning and follow up activities such as variable to include in amendments, audit of reports, JD's recollection working with other HR functions and markets.
- Liaise and coordinate support from and escalation to other Subject Matter Experts (SME), HR Business Partners (HR BPs), HR systems and Center of Expertise (CoE) for collaborative case management.
- Develop and monitor People Services KPls to identify efficiency and digitalization opportunities.
- Produce reports and analyze HR metrics to provide comprehensive insides to clients within and outside HR.
- Prepare accurate and effective documentation / communication to clients in consultation with HR compliance and HR BPs for process / procedure / policy changes.
- Ensure integrity of employee records and HR systems.
- Update People Services Knowledge Base and deliver training when required, to other HR representatives.
- Support work council activities.
- Contribute to People Services and transversal projects and other duties as might be assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 5 years of experience as HR generalist in a multicultural environment
- Strong knowledge of DE labor law
- AT labor law knowledge big advantage
- Experience in process management with strong analytical skills an advantage
- Experience in Shared Services and service delivery an advantage
- Advanced computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, initiate and identify solution while prioritizing work and meeting deadlines
- Collaborative, team player attitude with a solid communication skills and customer service mentality
- Excellent written & spoken German and English
Intuitive ist ein Arbeitgeber, der gleiche und gerechte Beschäftigungsmöglichkeiten bietet. Wir bieten allen qualifizierten Bewerbern und Mitarbeitern gleiche Beschäftigungsmöglichkeiten, unabhängig von ethnischer Herkunft, Geschlecht, Schwangerschaft, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität, nationaler Herkunft, Hautfarbe, Alter, Religion, geschütztem Veteranenstatus, Behindertenstatus, genetischen Informationen oder einem anderen Status, der nach den geltenden Gesetzen auf Bundes-, Landes- oder lokaler Ebene geschützt ist, und verbieten jegliche Form von Diskriminierung und Belästigung.
Gemäß den „Fair Chance“-Gesetzen berücksichtigen wir qualifizierte Bewerber, die verhaftet wurden oder Vorstrafen haben, für offene Stellen.