Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The Digital Solutions Integration Specialist will affect both pre and post sales activities. Pre-sales involvement such as remote or on-site product demonstrations with higher emphasis on post-sales activities such as implementation, training, and increasing product use. Collaborating with cross-functional teams is essential to excel and provide an easy-to-use solution with the goal of driving product use from clinical care team and surgeons.
- Consult with customers and understand their needs. Collaborate with sales, project management, and engineering.
- Training surgeons and care teams for customer adoption.
- Help drive product use post implementation.
- Support product demonstrations & Go-lives in person at the hospital.
- Work in tandem on multiple projects.
- Become subject matter expert with the ability to adapt to new features/innovation.
- Help drive processes/approaches to improve internal team operations.
- Gather and funnel customer feedback to engineering to drive product improvement.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs.
- Ability to travel 75%.
- Hospitals require updated immunizations to enter operating room environments.
- Minimum BS/BA or relevant degree in healthcare medical field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the medical field.
- Ability to communicate and present ideas clearly to internal teams and customer-facing stakeholders (surgeons, nurse managers, hospital C-suite leadership).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary.
- Carry self-directed approach to meet project/team goals with minimal supervision.
- Great time management proficiency and detailed organization approach.
- Ability to work independently remotely.
Nice to Have:
- Understands the basis of HL7, PACS (picture archival and communications), DICOM, EPIC interfaces, etc.
- Experience working in hospital operating room environments.
- Experience in training physicians and care teams.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay, incentives, benefits, and equity. It would not be typical for someone to be hired at the top end of range for the role, as actual pay will be determined based on several factors, including experience, skills, and qualifications. The target salary ranges are listed.
Base Salary Range Region 1: $117,900 - $169,700
Base Salary Range Region 2: $106,100 - $152,700
Travel: 75% of the time
Workplace Type: Remote - This job will be remote and/or the job is designed to be performed outside of the office. Employees will come onsite when requested by the leader.