Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
- Partner with the IS Optics Bulgaria Manufacturing / Supply Chain business team to understand business process and provide solutions/support.
- Responsible to support, propose and implement solutions around Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Inventory Management.
- Expert level knowledge and hands on experience required with SAP Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
- Review and contribute to design configuration documents and functional specifications.
- Responsible for implementing and sustaining the IT EU Engagement Model in relevant departments in IS Optics Bulgaria.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Works with ISI IT and business teams to optimize and streamline business processes and technical solutions.
- Works on supporting the business day-to-day activities.
- Be able to lead and facilitate business user meetings to gather process requirements.
- Collaborate and provide inputs to the development team during development phase to meet the business needs.
- Helps business team on reporting requirements, working in conjunction with the Data Analytics team.
- Independently draft business requirements (user requirements) and Functional specifications working with business teams and drive closure on these requirements as per project demands.
- Conduct QA validations and lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) tests on various initiatives.
- Support deployment activities for projects and user training activities
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
- Hands on experience in Manufacturing, MRP (planning), Demand management, Inventory management.
- 5+ years designing and configuring manufacturing, logistics or quality modules in SAP. Knowledge in SAP PP/MM modules and on the key integration points between SAP QM and PM modules (SAP ECC 6.0 or above) is required.
- Track record of implementing repetitive manufacturing business process supporting make to order and stock to order process.
- Knowledge on QM and WM SAP modules is a plus.
- Prior experience with global organizations and multi-language environments.
- Medical devices computer systems validation (CSV) process knowledge and demonstrated experience of managing projects with Medical Device Part 11 compliance requirements is preferred.
- APICS certification preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skills both in Bulgarian and English. German language skills are a plus.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.