At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Administrative support to SVP and General Manager for APAC which includes:
- Wide range of commercial related activities including management of complex calendars and scheduling requirements.
- Co-ordinate domestic and international travel as well as handling of travel/visa documents as required.
- Review travel approvals and exception on behalf of executive for direct reports (upon approval from SVP/GM.
- Manages incoming executive and visitors to Intuitive Surgical Singapore as well as cross-border travel visa, invitation letters, etc.
- Arrange team meetings and events held onsite or virtually across APAC: Exec visits, Quarterly Business updates, and regional leadership meetings. This includes communications, creating presentation slides, room booking, logistics, catering, negotiation of contracts with vendors etc.
- Collaborate with other members of the executive team, employees, vendors and other stakeholders to ensure effective communication and coordination of priorities.
- Prepares and maintains updated departmental org charts for Commercial Organization
- Supports executive administrative needs in budget planning process
- Ensure confidential matters associated with the business are managed in a professional, timely and effective manner
Manage and administer general office administration functions which includes:
- Handle day-to-day operation of the office including reception duties, office maintenance & renovation, courier services support, office supplies and equipment, licenses’ renewal, leasing and property management, office facilities, tenancy contracts and related matters etc. to ensure an efficient operation is put in place as well as ensure timely reporting on the progress
- Partner with IT department ensuring latest collaboration and communication technologies are deployed within the office environment
- Develop, implement, and review administration policies, procedures, and system to ensure in line with the company strategies / objectives.
- Monitor suppliers’ performance, source appropriate vendors to ensure fulfilling the budget allocation and service quality standard of the Company; and
- Actively participate in the business planning process and event management
- Work closely with HR and TA on interviewing scheduling and coordination; help organize new employee orientation, on-boarding programs
- Support Finance on co-ordination with both internal and external parties to ensure timely and smooth transactions of all general accounting services
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support as required
- Minimum Diploma in Business or related field with at least 8 years of general administration and/or executive secretarial experience in a complex and regulated environment
- Demonstrated experience working with or for senior business leaders; ideally supporting multi-functional teams
- Must be able to work across APAC region / global, multiple cultures and time zones
- Highly organized administrator with the ability to multi-task and continually re-prioritize responsibilities in a high volume and fast paced environment with an attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, customer service focus, meticulous and “can do” attitude.
- Experience in managing calendars and business travel at Executive level
- Technologically savvy with at least intermediate Microsoft Office skills as well as proficient in Zoom and other communication/collaborative tool
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.