Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
The Workplace Services (WPS) team is responsible for driving continuity in the employee experience across all Intuitive locations, globally, while recognizing local culture differences. WPS is responsible for maintaining a working environment that fosters an engaging, clean, safe and secure Intuitive experience and culture by providing services and tools that enhance employee productivity.
Primary Function of Position:
As the Workplace Experience Manager, you will be responsible for managing the hospitality services of facilities; Janitorial, Front desk, Mailroom, Building Ambassadors, Office Supplies, Event Support & Move, Adds, Changes (MAC). This role will engage with cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design, and develop programs, policies, and processes that align to the company’s culture and enhance the employee experience. The Workplace Experience Manager will also oversee the day-to-day operations of our workspace and ensure that it is a welcoming and functional environment for our employees. You will be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open, collaborative peer environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Create a welcoming and collaborative workplace through proactive management and by building outstanding relationships with all stakeholders.
• Manage employee communications including internal employee resources, collecting feedback and developing solutions that are forward thinking.
• Manage, train, and motivate the Workplace Experience team to exceed expectations and deliver excellence across the suite of services within our portfolio.
• Design and help implement guidelines, best practices, and standards for cross-functional service teams.
• Ensure all Workplace Experience services are delivered to specification and planned/reactive activities meet KPIs and SLAs.
• Proactively address service issues, complaints/escalations, or incidents including tracking action plan to closure.
• Report out on program updates on a weekly, monthly basis to all levels of the organization.
• Develop and track program sustainability metrics as needed.
• Ensure compliance with safety obligations.
• Undertake regular vendor quality checks/audits and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Support and organize company wide events through Event Management.
• Manage supplier relationships including vendor service contracts, periodic and ongoing performance & budget (KPIs, SLAs), financial review, conducting RFPs, and assuring performance of program.
• Develop annual operating budget for each program. Identify cost-savings opportunities. Review expenses monthly and develop variance explanations.
• Perform other duties as assigned supporting the employee experience and delivery of services.
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree and five years of relevant post-graduate professional experience in operations/facilities management and/or hospitality service, with a demonstrated progression to greater levels of responsibility and leadership.
- Experience in managing effective and positive relationships with outsourced suppliers.
- Experience with space utilization (moves/restacks/shared workplace).
- Experience planning Events such as team building activities, Campus Socials, All Hands, etc.
- ‘Patients first’ mindset. Desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of sustainability and environmental management systems.
- Interest in environmental and/or social issues.
- Excellent business judgment and a practical, common-sense approach to getting things done.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with strong ability to lead internal and external resources, and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, from individual contributor to executive leadership.
- Highly effective communication skills - writing and speaking skills through written proposals, meeting facilitation, oral presentations.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, team environment, taking a leadership role and dealing with ambiguity effectively.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who do not reside, or plan to reside, in Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, or Tennessee.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay, incentives, benefits, and equity. It would not be typical for someone to be hired at the top end of range for the role, as actual pay will be determined based on several factors, including experience, skills, and qualifications. The target salary ranges are listed.
Base Salary Range Region 1: $135,300 - $194,700
Base Salary Range Region 2: $115,000 - $165,600
Travel: 10% of the time
Workplace Type: Onsite - This job is fully onsite.