Company DescriptionAt Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position
This position has the opportunity to make a direct impact to Intuitive US Marketing initiatives that drive adoption of da Vinci Surgery among customers. With the direction and leadership of the Senior Group Manager of US Hospital Marketing, the Sr. Marketing Manager will develop and implement key programs, materials, and support our marketing and sales teams to help build belief in robotic-assisted surgery, expand patient access, and coordinate care teams across the country. The individual will be expected to establish strong relationships with external Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), society leaders, and internal ISI stakeholders such as other marketing departments, sales, training, legal & regulatory, and market access/health economics for:
- Strategic planning, marketing, and execution of national executive educational continua
- Ensure execution of total program management & societal strategies
- Responsible for assisting in the KOL development on a national level
- Driving targeted marketing plans that support healthcare executive initiatives
As a Sr. Marketing Manager, you will be required to be capable of managing multiple marketing initiatives in a results-driven environment, operating successfully within a corporate and commercial matrix organization, demonstrate functional capabilities in presentation design and delivery and work cross functionally through effective project management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build & execute comprehensive marketing plans and corresponding tactical plans / programs to achieve organizational goals.
- Develop qualitative and quantitative data and experiences to segment and deeply understand current healthcare trends, test solutions, and prioritize opportunities.
- Utilize market knowledge to design and develop strategies and value messaging (clinical, economic, operational, strategic), collateral, tactics, and programs with demonstrated ROI.
- Assimilate market trends and their potential implications to current and future work/projects.
- Understand competition and develop competitive differentiation positioning strategy.
- Contribute to budget, resource allocation and financial planning for projects / programs with measured ROI to justify through multiple marketing / media channels (webinars, sales collateral, etc.)
- Work with Key Opinion Leaders to better understand how the da Vinci Surgical Systems are being utilized and determine how to communicate that value proposition to other customers.
- Develop and build KOLs by market segment with the goal of making Intuitive the preferred industry partner.
- Build relationships with key society members / leaders to establish a higher level of engagement to ensure Intuitive is seen as an integral partner in the healthcare space.
- Coordinate trade show activities, digital & website development, strategies, and tracking of marketing campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future marketing promotions.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver high value marketing projects and programs.
- Deliver impactful presentations to senior and executive Intuitive leadership.
- Be a market expert in world of healthcare – effectively leveraging the value propositions, approved claims, customer feedback, and sales input to maximize Intuitive’s footprint and growth trajectory for minimally invasive care.
- Be a champion of the Intuitive culture; learning and embodying the company’s individual expectations for success.
- Minimum 12+ years of marketing and/or sales experience in a therapeutic medical device company preferred.
- A proven record of achievement and leadership.
- Results-driven attitude & a resolve to win; must be self-directed with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to solve open-ended problems and work cross-functionally to implement initiatives.
- Must demonstrate creative thinking, processes, and development of innovative marketing campaigns.
- Superior verbal/written communication and presentation skills, teambuilding, and interpersonal skills to work across multiple constituents.
- Minimum bachelor degree required, MBA or Masters degree preferred.
- Must be well versed in MS Office Suite.
- Must be available to work full-time hours.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay, incentives, benefits, and equity. It would not be typical for someone to be hired at the top end of range for the role, as actual pay will be determined based on several factors, including experience, skills, and qualifications. The target salary ranges are listed.
Base Salary Range Region 1: $170,600 - $245,400
Base Salary Range Region 2: $145,000 - $208,600
Travel: 50% of the time
Workplace Type: Remote - This job will be remote and/or the job is designed to be performed outside of the office. Employees will come onsite when requested by the leader.